585,727 active members*
4,155 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 4 of 6 23456
    Mike
    Sorry, I didn't realize you were there.
    In the exhaust area of your table is the fan motor mounted in the ducting between the plenum & fan? Is a particular size fan needed?
    Thanks
    Weldtutor

weldtutor
    I used a directdrive fan. You could use one out of an old gas or oil furnace.
    They will work fine. you will have to take it out every now and again so make it so it is eazy to clean. You can use about any type fan but remember you have to have a way for the air to get back into the shop.
    mike

Wow!!!!

Totally awsome, fantastic work!!

Please send me a set of plans, wiring and control panel plans/diagram too please!!

to: [email protected]

Scott

Hi, Im new to all of this but wanted to get a set of your plans, wiring and control panel plans, diagram.

Hi I am new to this to and I bought a hyper therm 1000 and I wonted to make a sign for are farm and I am good with computers a fabricating so it shouldn’t be to hard I would like to see if I could get those plans to if it isn’t any trouble
    dylan

I will gladly email them to you if you email me at [email protected] with your email address. The plans can also be downloaded at the post "Free Plasma Table Plans" on this site.
    mike

hi guys

that looks very impressive mlaws and thank you for that file u sent me now i have to figure out how to print it on paper

im in the same thoughts as hotrodwillys am about to start building a 6ft by 4ft first and if all goes well something with more feet the next plasma table
    I want to be able to cut ford 32 rod chassis rails and tig them up via a CNC Tig welding arrangement to get a near perfect cut and near perfect weld he even made a wire feed for the tig welding of the rails together i must say some nice work he does again.

seen in one of the hotrod magazines a guy he made his own machine to so im guessing he has been on the net also who's well know doing something like what i have suggested and the work he does is beautiful

Im play around with cars , and need to make a lot of brackets and turbo parts seems like a easy third hand this plasma cnc table and same a lot of time

commercial CNC plasma cutters i can not afford so lets see how i go
    i will have to play around with dimensions here as i want to be able to manipulate sheet metal measuring 6ft*4ft so actual plasma table will be larger

just sources a 90amp plasma machine and a 350amp tig welder
    lets see how i go

guys i may be asking a lot of stupid questions

no other way of learning cause im new to electronics and software and PC's

cheers

Don't know how much to ship to you but I can print and ship to you. Some office supply places here have plotters. Hope you have fun and keep us posted.
    mike

Hi Mike, we are a group of students trying to finish our SR project and we decided to construct a funtional plasma table. I'd like to know if i could get a copy of your plans.

Thank you
    [email protected]

Alberto
    Do you want a paper copy or a dfx file?
    mike

I would love to see a copy of your plans, if at all possible!

An electronic copy would be preferred. My email address is [email protected].

Thanks!

Smile Question

Hi Mike,
    I'd like to get a copy of your plans too. I think your table is really good.
    Nikolay Radoev
    [email protected]

plans for cnc plasma

Hi Mike, Would you please send me a copy of your plans, wiring diagram and cabinet plans in electronic format.

Thank you,

Brian

[email protected]

Brain
    will shoot you off a set in the morning
    mike

I would reallly like to have a set of these plans. The machine looks awsome! I cannot figure out how to print them. If you could send me a set it would be very much appreciated. Also how much do you think it will cost to build minus the computer and plasma cutter?

Terry

Arrow Printing Plans

Quote Originally Posted by terrywright View Post
    I would reallly like to have a set of these plans. I cannot figure out how to print them.
    Try this link to another thread for Mike's plans.

There you will find that posts #43 & 44 have the files in PDF that you can view & print, or post 15 explains how to print if you have downloaded them.

Lots of other useful information for you there as well.

I am interested on your plans. please send to my email [email protected] if possible.

thanks

Will email you a set
    have fun
    mike

Hi mlaws1172! I just sent you a PM. Thanks!

thanks for the info.

Mike:

Thank you for the information, pictures, but I need a have a couple more question :

1. ametek 38 vdc servo motors - 2 ea. @ 90.00 ea. - you should be able to find these on ebay for this price or less. If you can't contact me.

What is the torque of this motors and were can I get them, I tried ebay but didnt have luck.

4. servo motor @ about 100 in. oz. for z-axis you should be able to find for $75.00 or less on ebay. If you can't contact me.

Tried Ebay but no luck, where can I get them.

Thanks in advance.

Hernan Schmidt

Page 4 of 6 23456