585,748 active members*
3,523 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Tormach Personal CNC Mill > PCNC 1100 with Power Drawbar for sale

PCNC 1100 with Power Drawbar for sale

I have PCNC1100 with not many machine hours on it. Power draw bar installed by me and I have a gaggle of tooling that I need to sell.

Too many tools to list but here are the biggest dollar accessories:

*Power Drawbar
    *Computer (built by me) with stand
    *Heimer Zero Tool (very nice to have)
    *Homemade enclosure and coolant system
    *Complete set of TTS holders and tools including 3" carbide 45deg. facemill.
    *Bunch of carbide tooling various taps, and engraving bits
    *Tormach threading package
    *Extra E-Stop installed at the stand/computer
    *BobCad CAM Package
    *Tormach RPM sensor

I'm hopeful to find someone in Washington State so that they can come and inspect what they are buying. It is all in great shape but I'd much rather sell something this expensive in person so that there isn't any surprises on either side.

Just PM me if you are interested in details. I'm still adding up all my tooling as I have a substantial tool library. Wish I didn't have to sell but I have other responsibilities and the machine isn't making me money at this time.

Your PM box is full.

Where are you located I am in Vancouver, WA. I have committed to buy another machine if it passes inspection Monday if it does not pass I will be in the market again. How much are you asking and why are you selling it? How old is it?

Thanks Mike

I'm interested - we are looking for a machine at my work, we are in the Seattle area. Tormach is the prefect fit for us I'd like to come check it out for sure.

Send me a PM or email jareddrinkwater @ gmail.com
    PM-45 CNC conversion built/run/sold.

Me To

Im also interested . Please e-mail me at [email protected]. What series is it and is your stand tormachs or homemade?

Sorry about the mailbox. They don't give you much room for messages and I didn't clear mine before posting.

It has very low hours. I'd have to fire up the machine and look at what it says in the interface but most of the time on it was idle time. I only did some learning on the machine and some prototype work. I don't think it has more than 40 hours of the spindle turning and cutting metal.

The machine is in Port Angeles but I work in Seattle during the week so it would have to be on Friday-Sunday if you want to come out and look at it. There isn't much to see. It is in perfect shape as you would expect with the hours.

This is the version II with the latest controller. I built the stand (per the Tormach drawings) but covered it with fiberglass/epoxy. If you search my post you can see plenty of pictures of my setup.

PM'ed you.