584,829 active members*
4,774 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Gildemeister CTX 400E

Need help with CNC Gildemeister CTX 400E (year 1994), the main spindle motor is making a horrible noise, so we change the 3 main bearings inside the motor, but we still getting the same noise special when the spindle runs in slow speed 300rpm, we think it’s the main spindle drive, can anyone tell me what that problem and how I can solve it (I tested the motor in a different machine runs good without no noise)

Thanks

Does the machine have an automatic chuck?
    When not the chuck it's self but the pulling part is even slightly miss aligned it makes a horrible noise or vibration.

gildemeister spindle prob

since you have swapped the motor that is eliminated - so its either the drive or the transmission stressing things out. run up the spindle to a couple thousand rpm then shut off the main power to the machine so that the spindle has to coast to a stop. if you still hear the noise the problem is mechanical. If the noise goes away your prob is in the motor controller.

Quote Originally Posted by nice-day View Post
    Need help with CNC Gildemeister CTX 400E (year 1994), the main spindle motor is making a horrible noise, so we change the 3 main bearings inside the motor, but we still getting the same noise special when the spindle runs in slow speed 300rpm, we think it’s the main spindle drive, can anyone tell me what that problem and how I can solve it (I tested the motor in a different machine runs good without no noise)

Thanks
    Hi dear
    I am cnc machine installer and working on fanuc ,Siemens,GSK system control . recently my customer was buying
    the used machine gieldmaiester ctx400 turning machine but we are not any maintenance pdf catalog and it's parameter list .
    Please send me all machine parameter and related catalog .
    My phone number is 00989142385116 for WhatsApp connection we already pay your service .
    Best regards
    Fatehi