584,805 active members*
5,127 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

X in demo mode

I am concidering getting MasterCam X, but I want to try it out first. I don't want to be hounded by my local sales rep until I am sure it is something that I feel comfortable using. I have a copy of X but no hasp. I dont want to crack it, I just want to play with it to see if I feel comfortable using it. I know that some of the other CAD/CAM softwares allow you to use the product in "Demo Mode". Is there a way to do this with MasterCam???

Our reseller gave us demp copies of MC for us to try out. I'm sure if you contact your local reseller he or she can help you out. The demos are fully functional except you can't post or save files.

Mdlmkr we have what we call Demo disks and usally to are free expecally to our customers.
    If you want one fell free to contact me. I should be able to send you one.
    With NO hounding as I don't even know if you are in my area. But thats not the point, Just want to help.

Jay
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .