Hi Guys,

A while back I posted the information below to try & source pricing on a new card, now I have a new & intersting problem and need a card urgently.

I am now being shown an error message evreytime I start NCSTUDIO, it tells me I have 34 hours left - please contact software supplier. The 34 hours left started at 40 and is counting down.

Can someone out there please recommend where I can get a replacement card.

Information from my previous post:

I have just been in contact with a sales person at Weihong regarding a replacement PCI card to for the old tempramental 3G one I have. They were all ok at the start by emailing me info on the new card they recommended as a replacement & requesting machine specs , then over MSN tonight they said my card was a copy, then they said it was indeed one of there cards but they would not deal with me directly, I must go to a manufacturer that installs their cards

I would like to keep using NCStudio so am looking to upgrade my current card to one that is not so tempramental & could fail at any stage (when weihong were told the card was 4 years old their response was one of surprise). Can anyone out there suggest where/who I am able to go to in order to source pricing etc on a new card. It was suggested a PCIMC 53B/C card was the one I needed. I cannot afford for my current card to fail so would like to sort this out in advance.

Any help on this matter will be greatly appreciated

Thanks in advance

Rob