When I was at the age of 16 I decided against the watchmakers apprenticeship as my impression of that job was ( as I watched the recent apprentice while waiting for my own Casio watch to be serviced) that the main duty was changing swatch batteries with a coin.... afterwards I finished highschool and studied at the university of Furtwangen which until after the war was the black forrest watchmaking school ... and again came in touch with watches the remaining of the story is that I wanted to learn but did not find the time in between the job and the late night.... so only thing to handle this resulted in a DIY action ... first the housing shown at the beginnig of the thread... which was damaged while turning... so I made the second shown in one of the previous posts ... made the dial the Hands and some other parts .. then started ( ambitious a 3 Axis Tourbillon short before Jaeger published their masterpiece ... but was not successful due to low experience .. but learned a lot in manufacturing ... then started with a Bridged one which was not successful due to the availability of parts I based my design on and now I do the third attempt ... based on the balance of a Unitas...

We will see what will come out!!!