584,817 active members*
4,719 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Tools / Tooling Technology > CNC Tooling > reviews on ATC - any feedback from Usovo.de ATCs

reviews on ATC - any feedback from Usovo.de ATCs

Hi anyone

i am days away on deciding what router to buy (custom made) and there is one thing I did not managed to decide upon: what ATC to use. Considering the frequent changes of tools required for my specific applications, i really need to go for this option.

First choice I am considering is the usovo tool changer complementing a kress spindle. but I was reading some reviews and people complained about the reliability of the part: either leaking air or completely dead after short usage.

I searched on the forum(s) but could not find what i am looking for: an ATC in a reasonable price range (up to 1500usd), standard and not DIY.

Any suggestion or feedback on usovo would be great. Also recommendation on tested and untested ATCs are also gold.

I want to mention that I am based in Europe and would be simpler (cost wise also) to buy it from here.

Thanks
    Marius

Hi Marius

We are a professional CNC machine manufacturer in China. We can manufacture ATC machines, the control system is Syntec, we use HSD 9.0kw/3.8kw air cooling spindle , Yaskawa servo motors, and also rotary axis -- can do jobs on round material.

I just read your post, if you like, please send email to me: [email protected] for more informations.

Thank you for your time & Best Regards

2 usovo

Hi,
    i do have one usovo toolchanger for my pcbs in use on the proxxon mf 70
    and since short my Toolchanger on the kress i do have an Heiz 400T so what exactely do you need to know.
    I had problems with my first spindle it was dead on arrival my dealer changed it next day now it worked.

i now change from win-nc pc to emc2 because of windows ,..
    so let me know what you want to know
    cu
    thomas
    austria