585,975 active members*
4,931 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Tools / Tooling Technology > CNC Tooling > Tool holder Collet NUT broke!

Tool holder Collet NUT broke!

Hi all,

Need to know what my options are. The Pin on one of my Collet nuts (er32-b) fell out, and all the bearings fell out. I realize salvaging this nut is impossible, but im trying to find a nut that is exactly like the one that broke.

nothing im finding seems to be an exact match, whether it be the grooves for the wrench or the shape of the nut itself.

Attempted to contact the manufacturer that supplied the tool holder.(came with the initial delivery of the cnc router, but I seem to be being ignored.

pics of the nut attached as well as the sleeve the whole tool changer came in.

any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks a lot.
    tom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo.jpg   photo (2).jpg  

All ER-32 spanners should fit ER-32 nuts (although you need to be sure they are not for mini-nuts). Techniks has bearing nuts which is all I'm aware that a 32-B is (Link)
    John Torrez
    Think & Tinker / PreciseBits

Quote Originally Posted by Tom@KadaN View Post
    Hi all,

Need to know what my options are. The Pin on one of my Collet nuts (er32-b) fell out, and all the bearings fell out. I realize salvaging this nut is impossible, but im trying to find a nut that is exactly like the one that broke.

nothing im finding seems to be an exact match, whether it be the grooves for the wrench or the shape of the nut itself.

Attempted to contact the manufacturer that supplied the tool holder.(came with the initial delivery of the cnc router, but I seem to be being ignored.

pics of the nut attached as well as the sleeve the whole tool changer came in.

any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks a lot.
    tom
    Hi Tom, Did you get this resolved?