585,752 active members*
4,499 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 108 of 109 85898106107108109
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 2171

Full 6-axis CNC - under one roof; proudly made in India

Dear Anantha,

Sorry I read your post a little late... We can provide you with complete CNC controllers up to 6-axis, with simultaneous interpolation in all 6-axes. Also, we manufacture our own servo drives based on the UHU chip, up to 10kW output. We supply all upstream and downstream CNC products that will be required to realize a CNC controller of any complexity.

Please write back to [email protected] or [email protected]

Rajiv Tyagi
    CTO
    T&C Technology (India) Pvt. Ltd.
    17 Mission Compound,
    Meerut, UP 250 001
    INDIA

+91 98373 30108 (Mobile)
    +91 121 242 0140 (Office)

For folks looking around for kits to build the UHU controller - the HP UHU kits are available at a discount : that will off course will be short lived!

check this thread here : http://www.cnczone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67453

the HP UHU boards have been tested to work from 24Volts to 180Volts and come it two current versions of 11A and 20A (I think)

Hi! This is Anantha sending an interim reply to all who have responded to my request for help. I am sorry I am not able to come back with further details immediately due to some personal pre-occupations.
    My email ID is [email protected]
    I have the contact ID's of Irfan & Rajiv. Could Mark V., Wachara and Hesham Morsey also send me their email IDs?

Regards to all

Anantha Narayanan

Hi i tray to make DIY servo drive based on DSPIC30F4012 with second version firmware 29jan2008 Lawrence P. Glaister from webside http://members.shaw.ca/swstuff/. And is my first time to i do something with servo motor and i have some questions:
    1) i have tune the PID and my motor is oscillate left and right and after from enough times its stop, its correct that? if not, wich is the correct?
    2) how i can to make to work the dspic30f4012 in step and dir mode? because any time i powerup the dspic is reactive like to tune PID and not accept step and dir signal from mach3.
    3) wich pin is step and wich pin is dir? ( i tray to change the combination to the step and dir pins, but is not work)
    i hope to help me guys? thank you very much.

i think tp18 is the step and tp19 is the dir tp4 is the gnd and must be common with the pc WARNING better use an optocopler here !!!
    too bad you are in rodos if you pass by athens call me
    Lucien

Quote Originally Posted by yiannis View Post
    Hi i tray to make DIY servo drive based on DSPIC30F4012 with second version firmware 29jan2008 Lawrence P. Glaister from webside http://members.shaw.ca/swstuff/. And is my first time to i do something with servo motor and i have some questions:
    1) i have tune the PID and my motor is oscillate left and right and after from enough times its stop, its correct that? if not, wich is the correct?
    2) how i can to make to work the dspic30f4012 in step and dir mode? because any time i powerup the dspic is reactive like to tune PID and not accept step and dir signal from mach3.
    3) wich pin is step and wich pin is dir? ( i tray to change the combination to the step and dir pins, but is not work)
    i hope to help me guys? thank you very much.
    Hi there,

It's what I've been doing this pas years.
    I made lots of mods to L. Glaister's source code and even created a tuning software to ease setting up the PID parameters.
    the firmware is here: http://www.max-mod-shop.com/yapscunified
    the board (for DC motors) here: http://www.max-mod-shop.com/yapscv1

Just take a look at capture.c for the STEP/DIR interface capturing with 30F4012

Best regards
    Max

Hi max-mod,

This thread is not used anymore.

The UHU is discussed here :
    http://cnczone.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=411

Vroemm.

oh, didn't seen that.
    thanks!

I want to find schematic controller board using IR2184, duty cycle PWM reach to 100% or not?

What are you trying to do? 2184 is a half bridge driver with internal dead-time. Search the datasheet for an accurate info.

Actually the old UHU board uses this driver, you may want to see its schematic earlier in this thread.

Todor

The ir2184 cannot do 100% duty due to the on board charge pump...

thankssssssssssssssssssss

let's goooo.... just reading...

hey!

Quote Originally Posted by Anantha Narayan View Post
    Hi there! To anyone this may have meaning for.

I am not even sure how to go about interacting on this forum - this is my first attempt at communicating with all those wizards out there in the whole world!

First, what I want.
    We have built our first special purpose CNC engraving machine - 3 axis. This is with the help of colleagues. We had no problem in finalising the mechanical design. When it came to the CNC system and its elements, we tried to talk to many persons but no one was available for help. We finally decided to contact Siemens and bought the complete system elements that they suggested. This was very expensive - we tried our best to contact some Chinese or Taiwanese suppliers but did not get any response.
    We then got a consultant to interface the Siemens system (Sinumeric 802-D) with the machine that we had fabricated. The problem here has been that the this has been so time consuming. Even more than 10 weeks after all the electronics arrived from Siemens, our machine is still not ready for a trial! I know it will get ready in course of time, but it has cost us a lot both in terms of money and time. I also feel that we may have over-specified the elements in the CNC system.
    Our objective is not to build machines for sale or for hobby but for our own internal use. We are a small company needing a lot of 3, 4 & 5-axis CNC milling. We do not have the money to buy the machines on the market for our kind of application. Our objective is the following:

1. Be able to define the specifications of the elements of the CNC system like servo motors, controllers, transducers, cables, connectors, etc.
    2. We want to source the individual items separately from different manufacturers at the best prices - maybe even used and/or refurbished items for cost effectiveness.
    3. Understand from the suppliers of the elements how they are to be integrated - we would need outside help but do not want to be dependent on their mercy!

I have said a lot for a first post. If anyone responds, I shall give a lot more info about us and what we have done so far. I am 64 years old and head a group of engineers who are doing this more for the challenge and the opportunity to learn.

Looking forward to someone's help.

Anantha Narayanan
    Hyderabad, India

I know its a very late for me to reply on this thread...but i can help u with sourcing servo motors, controllers n other parts (new and refurbished)...
    Been purchsing a lot of these things from different places since a long time!

Please! Don't ever become an Emergency Response Team Member. A year and a half isn't a little late.

Emergency response team? only if im paid real well...

Wow tht was a real quick reply from you bro...

Guess i should be spending more time checking my mails than doing other stuff now..but its just like that in my time zone.

Neways, jus trying to help anyone who's finding it difficult to source parts.

regards!

Problem with current sense

Maybe I can't see the forest for the trees...

I want to use the bridge circuit from UHU HP in another servo(modified Elm-Chan).
    Looking for two days at UHU schematic it seems to me it can work correctly only if it NEVER
    hits the current limit during positive level of PWM signal applied on pin 3 (CLOCK) of U6A(CD4013).
    I'am thinking to insert a XOR gate as frequency doubler (or two diodes )between PWM line and pin 3 of U6A to get true cycle by cycle current limit.

Is this correct ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails X2.png  

I've been working on an Open Source DC servo system that will be released under GPL.

I'd like to share my progress as well as receive feedback, criticisms and recommendations.

The project, and most recent posting is located here: http://n0m1.com/2011/12/31/dc-servo-in-a-state-of-motion/

Thanks for your interest,
    Michael

I can't find the partlist anymore, can u help me? Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ejkoeze View Post
    You can order the processors at
    [email protected]
    Be prepared to pay first (E2,- per processor + shipping + beer fee)

Partslist at freenet.de - E-Mail, Singles, Nachrichten & Services

Sorry everything is in German but hey.... would you make something and write the documentation in anything other than English?

Erik Jan

Hi Beni,

since this thread diversified a bit, I do not know what parts list you are requesting.
    But the newest would be the greatest anyway: http://www.uhu-servo.de/UHU_PCB_3_13.pdf

Best regards
    Uli

Page 108 of 109 85898106107108109