Ive got a K&T 415 S-15 Vertical, I recently ran a several hour job on it and when I powered the machine off, I noticed the next day that about 6oz of the oil, (recommended auto trans fluid in this machine) had leaked from the spindle seal onto the table. I opened up the cover of the vertical head and saw that the oiling appears normal under power, with oil coming out of all the oiling lines. It looks like the lower spindle bearing receives a steady drip of oil from a feeder line at its edge, and the oil exits (out the back of the bearing housing?) somehow to a square trough cast into the head that allows it to be sucked out to the sump through a 1/2 " hydro line at the rear of the casting. I have the service and operator manuals and dont see any seal mentioned in the parts list so it must be draining to the trough. The level on the trough it about 1" below the case where the lower bearing is. Im wondering if the bearing drain is clogged with something or if its another problem. Anyone ever see this before?