585,975 active members*
4,420 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Mori Seiki Fanuc 3T error

hello everyone. I have a lathe MORISEIKI SL-2 FANUC 3T. Led ER3 in Panel always light and turret not change. Please help me.
    Regards

ER3 is machine alarm. Check your hydraulic pressure, turret limit switches, spindle motor fan etc.

Quote Originally Posted by underthetire View Post
    ER3 is machine alarm. Check your hydraulic pressure, turret limit switches, spindle motor fan etc.
    I checked, hydraulic pressure, turret limit switches, spindle motor fan, thats all normal.
    X, Z axits and spindle ok.
    If you have manual Fanuc 3t, please help me. Thanks.

Probably the turret is out of position?

Quote Originally Posted by alexfanuc View Post
    Probably the turret is out of position?
    Right.
    I made ​​the turret back to original position, and I think reference position wrong. But I don't know set up reference position.
    Sorry for my english is bad.

How did you move the turret?
    If you put in JOG mode and then try to move the turret, will it move?
    Sometimes when you try to move the turret to any other position in JOG mode then the turret should index automatically.
    Regards

I move turret by put into core of hydraulic solenoid valve.
    In JOG mode, when I put TURRET INDEX ,the turret not any action.
    In DIAGNOSTIC, the signal of sensors and push button ok.

look in the ladder diagram for the turret index signal. It should be a one. Sometimes this sensor fails.
    Good luck.

look in the ladder diagram for the turret index signal. It should be a one. Sometimes this sensor fails.
    Good luck.
    Thanks!
    But my machine not have the ladder diagram, only diagnostic table. And I don't have any manual or document for machine.
    Do you think the parameters is lost?

If parameters were lost, you would see many alarms at power on. Anyway, check the parameter screen and you should see parameters with values.
    In a 3T control you cannot see the ladder in the screen.
    Ask in this forum to see if anyone has any documentation for this machine.
    It is very hard to find a problem when you don´t have the ladder diagram nor the electric diagram.

Post 3t joging failure

How did you move the turret?
    If you put in JOG mode and then try to move the turret, will it move?
    Sometimes when you try to move the turret to any other position in JOG mode then the turret should index automatically.
    Regards
    hellow sir i have 3t emi mac machine all function are ok but jog operation is impossible please help me
    thanks
    abid iqbal

If the turret lost its position, you'll need to see how it is being controlled, Probably it is contrlled using a driver, that means that you need to tell to the driver its firts position or home or tool # 1, it is going to be hard because normally I solved many of these problems but using the ladder or schematics...I hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by abid iqbal View Post
    hellow sir i have 3t emi mac machine all function are ok but jog operation is impossible please help me
    thanks
    abid iqbal
    In this type of machine (with a 3T control) I would check that the front door is closed. Also, check if the select button for the "jog" mode is ok. Can you move the axes in handle mode? Can you ask for a tool and turret moves?
    Regards
    Alex

Post fanuc 3t cnc fault

In this type of machine (with a 3T control) I would check that the front door is closed. Also, check if the select button for the "jog" mode is ok. Can you move the axes in handle mode? Can you ask for a tool and turret moves?
    Regards
    Alex
    thanks for reply
    yes i have check the all door limit switch sinals are ok and axis also movement by handle is ok.
    also jog mode is slected but no movment at this mode feedoverride signals alo chage on dignostic AND CORRECT .rapid movment in jog mode is ok,turret IS working with manul tool chang and also in MDI . i deeply STUDY about this fault IN FANUC MAINTENANCE MANUAL he says mother board is faulty but could not under stand why jog feed is not working.maybe their is any intrlocking by dignostic are by parameter.when i buy this machine its parameter was raised i get parameter from same machine and enter .now all function are woking but jog feed is stop .this machin is emi mac cnc 42 fanuc 3t-f with c axis both c axis and spindle positioning function are correct.i enter a program and run the machine without G01 COMAND program was executed correct. G01 is NOT WORKING IN PROGRAM AND JOD FUNCTION WITH FEED IS ALSO STOP IN JOG MODE.please if you know about this fault help me.
    thanks
    i am waiting for your earlier response
    abid iqbal

Quote: "yes i have check the all door limit switch sinals are ok and axis also movement by handle is ok.
    also jog mode is slected but no movment"

If the control thinks the door is open there will be no movement in jog mode. why would the control think the door is open if you see it closed? because the signal from the door close switch does not work. Check that the signal is changing in the diagnostic page.
    You must check in the diagnostic page that the JOG switch is working and that the door switch is also working.
    Good luck
    Alex