585,992 active members*
5,404 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

RFQ: UHMW Cut to length and drilled

I have a piece of UHMW that is 1.5 x 9 x 16 and need it cut to length and drilled to use for linear bearings. I would prefer someone near WNY, but anyone is welcome. If you can help me out please PM or e-mail me for more info so you can place an accurate quote.

Thanks
    [email protected]

Dimension and specs

Here are are some photos to help out. below are the dimensions of the items I need, I don't have a CAD file

X axis(table) blocks - 4 pieces - 2.5 inch x 3" blocks that have a 1 inch hole drilled and a bunch of smaller holes drilled around the perimeter

Y Axis(gantry) 2 pieces - 2 inch x 7 inches rectangle block with .75 inch holes drilled and perimeter holes. 5 inches between centers

Z axis(depth) -2 pieces - 2 inches x 5 inch rectangle .5 inch holes drilled with perimeter holes. 3 inches between centers

I may need some adjustment blocks later, but for now this is what I need.
    It will be used for the jgro style router, I have been following the dimensions there asclosely aspossible but incorporating my own ideas
    I will supply the material.

Thanks,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_5096 (2).JPG   cnc 212s.jpg   DCP_0672.jpg  

What is UHMW but if I know that I would LOVE to do this for you

UHMW (Ultra-High Molecular Weight) UHMW Polymer is a Linear Polyethylene with a molecular weight in the range of 3,000,000 to 6,000,000. This value represents the "average molecular weight". Therefore, UHMW Polymers have a molecular weight average 10 times that of conventional high density polyethylene resins.

Basically really tough and resilent Plastic

Quote Originally Posted by mrbaseball
    UHMW (Ultra-High Molecular Weight) UHMW Polymer is a Linear Polyethylene with a molecular weight in the range of 3,000,000 to 6,000,000. This value represents the "average molecular weight". Therefore, UHMW Polymers have a molecular weight average 10 times that of conventional high density polyethylene resins.

Basically really tough and resilent Plastic
    ahh ok... I could definitly do this for you... Just one you want?

???? one???

Quote Originally Posted by MBG
    ahh ok... I could definitly do this for you... Just one you want?
    MBG you have to clear some of you PM in orderfor me to reply to your last PM

sorry I noticed it I cleared them...

I sent you an email but your box was full

here ya go

send to

garrett pyros
    11850 9th street north
    st petersburg, florida 33716 suite 1102

Just letting you konw that I have received your material. I just want to call you just to review what we are going to do so I do it accurate to your requirements.

-garrett