584,837 active members*
5,677 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Where to buy Spare Parts in the USA

howdy
    Are there any companies in the states that we can get spare parts from for lasers engravers. Like laser tubes, power supply, motors, controller etc

Or is it best just to order from manufacture over seas.
    thanks...............pete
    "press any key to continue....any other key to quit"

Rabbit, FSE, Hurricane, and Turnkey are the ones that I can name off the top of my head.

I'm sure there are more. I wouldn't expect them to stock everything but they stock a lot of parts. I'm not sure if any of them stock RECI tubes and power supplies, but I'm sure they will in the near future if they don't already

Why not purchase it from RECI or the factory of laser cutting machine. you know it will effect the worklife of the laser tube if stock a long time. Usually the chinese has the connection with RECI, they will sent the tube to them when obtain the notice for produce, I think it is a good chose purchasing them from China, and the tube can be deliveryed by air. it just need serval days!
    Best Regards
    Casper Geng

Quote Originally Posted by RossMosh View Post
    Rabbit, FSE, Hurricane, and Turnkey are the ones that I can name off the top of my head.

I'm sure there are more. I wouldn't expect them to stock everything but they stock a lot of parts. I'm not sure if any of them stock RECI tubes and power supplies, but I'm sure they will in the near future if they don't already

Quote Originally Posted by JQ Laser View Post
    Why not purchase it from RECI or the factory of laser cutting machine. you know it will effect the worklife of the laser tube if stock a long time. Usually the chinese has the connection with RECI, they will sent the tube to them when obtain the notice for produce, I think it is a good chose purchasing them from China, and the tube can be deliveryed by air. it just need serval days!
    Best Regards
    Casper Geng
    The several days part is the issue. If you need your laser running tomorrow, waiting 2-3 weeks for something to arrive from China is not an option.

Yes, but if you just need the parts, I think the days can be controled. you can obtain them by air. maybe it quickly.

Best Regards
    Casper Geng

The several days part is the issue. If you need your laser running tomorrow, waiting 2-3 weeks for something to arrive from China is not an option.

where are the rabbit located ?

Smile laser spare parts

dear,
    i write you private message,pls check
    i also send contact info of reseller in USA,you can buy directly from reseller

didnot received your message

Quote Originally Posted by JQ Laser View Post
    Yes, but if you just need the parts, I think the days can be controled. you can obtain them by air. maybe it quickly.

Best Regards
    Casper Geng
    Getting a tube from China in 3 days would probably cost more than the whole machine.

Hi
    if reseller near you will be better.

You can have a enquiry for a contrast. chose the most suitable channel.

Getting a tube from China in 3 days would probably cost more than the whole machine.

Hi there
    just in case you did not get what you need here is a very reliable source and very affordable
    Lightobject.com Sacramento (Elk Grove) DSP CO2 laser machine & Parts. Solar panel & Electronics Supplier all of Northern California marco there has super service and pretty much all you ever need
    greetings
    walt

Quote Originally Posted by pete00 View Post
    howdy
    Are there any companies in the states that we can get spare parts from for lasers engravers. Like laser tubes, power supply, motors, controller etc

Or is it best just to order from manufacture over seas.
    thanks...............pete

Hurricane21 Guest

Thank you from Hurricane Lasers!

Rosh,

Thank you for the mention. We do stock the Reci tubes and most parts. We continue to build our parts inventory due to some of the problems customers are experiencing with their machines. Fortunately we inspect all of our machines and have great faith in Gweike to provide us with quality machines so we haven't needed to stock many parts.

We do stock the tubes though as they can be damaged in transit.

Have a great New Year.

John