584,841 active members*
4,413 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Mastercam > Post Processors for MC > Need help with a Heidenhain TNC155 Post!!!

Need help with a Heidenhain TNC155 Post!!!

Hi!
    someone here who can help me modify a post for Heidenhain TNC155?
    I have a Generic Heidenhain TNC530 3X Mill post for MC I have been trying to modify, but i guess i don't know enough about postprocessors to get it right.
    This is a Heidenhain Conversational Mill Post, so if someone here have experience with this kind of post and would be so nice and help me out with
    this, I would be really thankful.
    Please let me know if someone can help me, and I will mail them the postprocessor, and explain how i want it.

-Kim-

I think i may be able to help if you email a sample of a simple program..i can see what i can do. I've rigged all the posts at my work for fanucs..ive worked on a Heidenhain so i have a bit of a frame of reference.

[email protected]

I need some help with my Heidenhain TNC 155P (Pratt & Whitny BeaverV5) This machine has been turned off for the last 7 years. I have a hard copy of the parameters but have failed to locate the "P". On line MP67 0,000P and several others have this.Also well three AA batttries workOK ? this is my first CNC mill so consider I know very little...Thanks Kent

Quote Originally Posted by mansuper View Post
    I need some help with my Heidenhain TNC 155P (Pratt & Whitny BeaverV5) This machine has been turned off for the last 7 years. I have a hard copy of the parameters but have failed to locate the "P". On line MP67 0,000P and several others have this.Also well three AA batttries workOK ? this is my first CNC mill so consider I know very little...Thanks Kent

I got this list from Bridgeport,
    I hope to help you. Download the attach and unzip. It's in pdf format.
    I forgot
    Attached Files Attached Files