585,977 active members*
4,670 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

buying decision for a CNC machine

I needed to buy a CNC machine to work on stone and light metal. I found a new Chinese machine that seems to fit the bill ( JCUT 9090C price 7k) but I also thought I might be better off buying a used American made machine of higher quality if that is possible in my price range. Trying to build it myself is a third option. Is anyone familiar with these Chinese made machines? Would I be better off with a used American (or some other country) machine? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by kakukanji View Post
    I needed to buy a CNC machine to work on stone and light metal. I found a new Chinese machine that seems to fit the bill ( JCUT 9090C price 7k) but I also thought I might be better off buying a used American made machine of higher quality if that is possible in my price range. Trying to build it myself is a third option. Is anyone familiar with these Chinese made machines? Would I be better off with a used American (or some other country) machine? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    if you could order a machine with a cheaper price lower than 7K, why choose the used one? contact with me, I'm Laura from Jinan Morn Technology Co., Ltd. the supplier of laser engraver and cnc router in China. my email is: [email protected] you will get the best machine from my side