Interested Parties,
I recently purchased a cnc router with appropriate software. I have been working diligently to improve my sign making skills but have found that I need the expertise of a master craftsman(Or at least someone with more experience than I ). While signmaking is what I would like to learn, it is not imperative that it be the focus of my studies.I am presently in a situation in my life where I have the time and ability to study with someone in a paid/unpaid position. I am willing to travel to your shop, learn from you, and assist you while learning.

What I am essentially asking for is an old time apprenticeship. I will find my own accommodations, you don't have to give me a pallet in front of the shop fireplace. I am 32, single, diligent, and responsible. I will send references regarding my character if you wish.I am presently located in Northeastern Pennsylvania and would be willing to travel. My email is listed below as well as a contact #. Thank you for considering my request.I look forward to hearing from you and to a potential mutually profitable arrangement.

Marc Nicoloudis
(916)859-0665
[email protected]