585,932 active members*
3,605 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 3 of 3 123
    Got it from shopdroids (google it). The guy is on the forum his name is tulsaturbo.

Good stuff. Can't take a pic now as I'm about 3000 miles from my machine till next week. But of course on the shopdroids site you will be able to check it out.

--John

Quote Originally Posted by johndjmix View Post
    Got it from shopdroids (google it). The guy is on the forum his name is tulsaturbo.

Good stuff. Can't take a pic now as I'm about 3000 miles from my machine till next week. But of course on the shopdroids site you will be able to check it out.

--John
    Sorry John, my post was meant for the OP crandolph. I have the same kit you have from Shopdroids and have considered his Z axis, in fact - I'm probably going to pull the trigger on getting it ordered today, along with the floating torch plate.

Did you ever get a THC, and how did you wire it with your Everlast Plasma cutter?

So I'm based in the San Francisco Bay Area and sadly I'm moving and I need to get rid of this machine. If you're interested I'm selling it for $2500 including the plasma cutter and computer. I cant ship but i will help you load it. Email me if you are interested. [email protected]

Page 3 of 3 123