584,805 active members*
5,290 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Need help Shizuoka

Hello to everybody, i'm new in the forum and want to say congratulations for this site, is great.

Recently I purchase a Shizuoka mill master b-5v, everything seems to be in good conditions except for the tool changer doesn´t work. This is my first cnc i'm happy whit this machine and i'd like to retrofit the ATC, anyone have information about this kind of ATC, diagrams, schematic, the sequence, how does it take the tool an change it, I know nothing about this.
    Any clue will be well received.

Thanks

Re: Need help Shizuoka

Quote Originally Posted by elmeys View Post
    Hello to everybody, i'm new in the forum and want to say congratulations for this site, is great.

Recently I purchase a Shizuoka mill master b-5v, everything seems to be in good conditions except for the tool changer doesn´t work. This is my first cnc i'm happy whit this machine and i'd like to retrofit the ATC, anyone have information about this kind of ATC, diagrams, schematic, the sequence, how does it take the tool an change it, I know nothing about this.
    Any clue will be well received.

Thanks
    did you ever get any information on the tool changer? I have one and want to get it operational. Thanks, Chuck

I have the same problem and I have the same machine Shizuoka mill master I lost some parameters can you send me the Timer, kepper relay, counter, Data, and the spindle positioned I really appreciate this my email [email protected] just take a pic on the screen I will appreciate

Jorge

Chuck if you can help me I also have a Shizuoka mill master I lost some pararametres time, data, counter, relay kepper and spindle positioned if you can take a picture send me at my e mail to [email protected]

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by joim View Post
    Chuck if you can help me I also have a Shizuoka mill master I lost some pararametres time, data, counter, relay kepper and spindle positioned if you can take a picture send me at my e mail to [email protected]

Thank you
    I have changed the Controls on my machine.

Sorry
    Can’t help
    Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by chuck767 View Post
    I have changed the Controls on my machine.

Sorry
    Can’t help
    Chuck
    Thank you Chuck I find the Manufacture of this machine and I order a list of parameters If somebody need it is here.

Thank you