586,005 active members*
5,075 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Benchtop Machines > Emco VMC-100 Mill or 120P Lathe

Emco VMC-100 Mill or 120P Lathe

has anyone messed with or does anyone own an Emco 120P Lathe or a VMC-100 Mill? Both have TM02 controllers and I have zero information or manuals. Anyone care to point me in the right direction on these.

Right now I get alarm 860 (I think, or 840) I forgot the code...now. and the doors will not close on the pressing of manual jog and door close.

Thanks,
    Dan Brinkman

Question VMC-100 Mill - TM2

I have a EMCO Vmc-100 TM2 mill, the problem I am that I do not possess no manual. And the mill is not having access the floppy. I am needing the manual to configure the machine and to know all the alarms and configurations. If to know of that it has manuals?
    Thanks

Emcos

I really can not hlp you out now, because I am like you, stuck without any manuals.

Dan

EMCO Vmc-100 TM2

Her Mill to acess the floppy. We can to compare parameters,to verify parameters and to change. I have problems with floppy and the others parameters are OK.
    What you find?
    Thanks.

Emcoturn 120: new Yahoo group

We have started a Yahoo group dedicated to the Emcoturn 120:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/emco_turn_120. You may be able to find more TM02 info there once we get some users.

get usernam&password

hi
    i am workingman, how get usernam & password for

download from site: http://www2.tech.purdue.edu/cimt/Resources/eLib/emco.html[/url]

thank

A full set of manuals in pdf format is available at:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/emcof1mill/files/VMC100 20Manuals/

If you have any problems reading these please let me know.

BR,
    Lan

Make that:

"http://groups.yahoo.com/group/emcof1mill/files/VMC100 Manuals/"

There is a space between VMC100 and Manuals that needs to be there.

BR,
    Lan

help

hello

I am a young Tunisian awarded a diploma by senior technician in mechanical engineering, speciality CFM (conception and mechanical manufacturing), I am an expert and endowed in the field of the manufacturing CNC exactly small room(part,play) and for me bored in this domain, I comes of bought recently a machine CNC EMCO VMC-100, but I found one problem at the level of an electronic board, and to repair her(it) I need plans electric of the machine (EMCO VMC-100), among I search(research) known internet I found your site and I wanted to download the documentations of the machine, but he asks me for user's name and for one passwords, please can you help me, I bought the machine but it does not work,

Thank you,

Faicel,

You may need to go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/emcof1mill/ and subscribe to this group. Look around on the page and there should be a link somewhere to subscribe/join the group.

BR,
    Lan

hello

Thank you very much for your reponse, I fetch one can but if it is possible to give me a link direct, has comment I am member of groups.yahoo.com

Faicel, I am not sure of what your problem is. Were you unable to download these manuals even though you logged in at groups.yahoo.com? I checked three different manuals and was able to download each of the ones I checked.

If you are unable to download these manuals please contact me offline at lanbatpoboxdotcom (replace at with @ and dot with .)

manuel for VMC-100

hello;

i have a ducument and manuel, if you need this document give me your email and i send you the document, and i have a probleme hith cassette MSD please can you help me,

think you

Quote Originally Posted by lanb View Post
    Faicel, I am not sure of what your problem is. Were you unable to download these manuals even though you logged in at groups.yahoo.com? I checked three different manuals and was able to download each of the ones I checked.

If you are unable to download these manuals please contact me offline at lanbatpoboxdotcom (replace at with @ and dot with .)

Hi
    I am looking for users and service manuals for emco 120P Lathe

Thanks a LOT