585,973 active members*
4,182 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Business Practices > Business Practices / Pricing > Looking for shop management software

Looking for shop management software

So we're ready to get one of the new shop management soft-wares & would like some recommendations. The big 3 I've Googled so far are E2, Jobboss, & Realtrac. We're a plastic injection mold shop with about 30 employees. We like to start with timecard, job tracking & job scheduling at first, & then maybe progress into accounting, or more. We currently use Timberline accounting software. Guys are currently punching a time card, then writing down what hours were spent on which jobs, then all this goes through basically 3 more people. Definitely not efficient. Please help us out.
    Thanks
    Tom

I have used E2 and JobBoss. Both worked just fine. E2 seemed like it was a pain in the butt to get set up and running (might have been the idiot of the IT guy that was doing it). I was not involved in setting up JobBoss.

We have used Visual Esti-track for over 14 years and have been very pleased with it. Look it up on Henning Software dot com. They are great people.

This is a very difficult task to undertake and I suggest them.
    matt

We have been using Job Boss since 1998 with success. We have a separate system for time clock management but for accounting and job scheduling Job Boss works great from 30 employees to 3.

For the success in shop business you can join Job Boss. They have different customer service package for shop management software such as silver package, gold package, platinum package etc. They have no hidden charges. They are well known for their services. You should try.

E2 Sucks!