584,849 active members*
3,797 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Mastercam > Any Mastercam X tutorial free ?
Page 1 of 3 123

Any Mastercam X tutorial free ?

looking for Maastercam X free tutorial, does anyone knows any site ?

rud

Hello, I have found a couple tutorials. If you email me I can link you to them. I am also looking for more info on learning MasterCam. In fact, anyone who lives in the L.A., Ca area willing to teach,,, contact me. Anyone willing to create guitar body files for me ??? contact me. I just bought a K2 and it won't be seeing much use until I get going on this software. I am willing to pay or trade for instruction or files.

Mc Exp

Chris

I Live In The Inland Valley And Have A Bit Of Experance.

Need To Figure Out How To Send You A Private Email.

Mjatdim

See www.streamingteacher.com for Mastercam version 9 and version X training. Not free, but a very good value. New streaming content being added all the time.

See www.streamingteacher.com for Mastercam X and Mastercam 9 training. Not free, but a very good value.

I think we are all in the same boat, I too would like details of master Cam X tutorials
    I have a few master cam Art tutorials
    my mail address [email protected]

Sorry guys there are no free books for mastercam X but there alot of school getting on board to teach it.
    I teach at our office and also do private training at my personial office.

ChristopherWood, I am not far from LA as you can contact me from this board as I a have done some guitar body in the last few months for another customer of mine. In MC-X it is real nice for that.

Jay
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .

Hay free is allways best, but if that's not an option then out come the $$$ I guess. Is there a MC-X for dummies with walk thrus and project files to create etc..

Yes there are books that do exctly that. you can buy them online at www.emastercam.com
    (Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)
    Cadcam
    Software and hardware sales, contract Programming and Consultant , Cad-Cam Instructor .

It'd be almost worthwhile to set up a wiki for the various CAD/CAM systems... It's always just those little things like "How do I do 4th axis work?" and stuff like that.
    http://smackaay.com
    Visit my site

OK I will ask what is a WIKI?
    Cadcam

here's the definition

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Main_Page is an example of a really large wiki...
    http://smackaay.com
    Visit my site

How about just going to the Mastercam forum were all the answers are all ready with samples. Just my thought.

Thanks for shareing that so i know what it is.
    Cadcam

A Cad/Cam wiki is a great idea. The mastercam forum is a great source of information and knowledge. But getting it organized in a wiki would make it easier to find the info u want. And to get other cad/cam systems in it too would be even greater. The battlefield 2 wiki is another example of a wiki. It is about the pc game BF2 and it is really easy to find info for us gamers there. And as the game develops the info changes with it. As long somebody is willing to donate of their time to update it. So far there usually is.

Mats

http://www.shackbattles.com/wiki/ind.../Battlefield_2
    is the adress of the bf2 wiki if anybody likes to check it out.

Mats

here are som details on masstercam tutorials

http://www.eapprentice.net/lessons.html
    http://www.mmattera.com/mastercam/index.htm

These are the best ones. also have a look at Mike Mattera's Videos. (strongly recommend it)

You can get some free videos at my web site. Click below.

Mike Mattera
    Tips For Manufacturing Training CD's, DVD's for Mastercam, SolidWorks, Inventor, G-Code Training & More
    http://www.tipsforcadcam.com

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Mattera View Post
    You can get some free videos at my web site. Click below.

Mike Mattera
    Mike,

I didn't see any free Mastercam X tutorials on your site, or I'm going blind????
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

www.refractotech.com

hello guys!

Quote Originally Posted by tobyaxis View Post
    Mike,

I didn't see any free Mastercam X tutorials on your site, or I'm going blind????

Well, I'm from INDIA. And I don't know what this software does. My friend told me to find mastercam's tutorials, & by chance i just came on this website & found, many guys finding tutorials for this software. I just registered myself here to tell u that I've found two video tutorials & these are being downloaded. I'm downloading these tutorilas from torrent websites. If any guys want to to know how to download, just mail me. I'll help freely.

Cheers ,
    Prabhjeet
    mail: [email protected]

If you are trying to get an Idea of Mastercam X2 funcations. then go to Mastercam's web site and download the videos from there. this will give you an Idea of some of what Mastercam funcations are.
    Cadcam

Page 1 of 3 123