585,926 active members*
3,788 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CNC Plasma, EDM / Waterjet Machines > PlasmaCam > Has Anyone made a water table for a 4'x 4' PlasmaCam Cutter

Has Anyone made a water table for a 4'x 4' PlasmaCam Cutter

Recently purchased a PlasmaCam 4' x 4' table unit for our High School Welding Shop. We will run a Miller Spectrum 875 on it. It just arrived a few days ago, and we're still at the assembly stage. Because we will not be using it EVERYDAY, but more for special projects it won't have it's own dedicated fume exhaust system. I was thinking that a WATER TABLE might better suite our uses? Any suggestions or ideas?? I was hoping for perhaps some plans and or photos of some water tables manufactured for this unit?? Thanks

I am also interested in this... I could build a tray with a drain and stand, but how deep? How far away from the table? Should I include expanded metal to catch fall out pieces?

Mac,
    Maybe some veteran users will see our posts and feel sorry for us..?? We just got our PlasmaCam unit and haven't even got it fully installed yet..!! So I am not in a total rush..!! I was just hoping for some help here..!! By the way it's Ernie from New Jersey...

Have you signed up for the Yahoo Group: PlasmaPig? You have to own a PlasmaCam System to even join. I'm a member there but I just haven't been on. Probably going to get on in the next few days and see what I can see. If I find anything that I can share I'll let you know.

William, Florida. (flame2)

Plasmacam Water Table

Contact PlasmaCAM at 719-676-2700. They can provide a DXF file for free with the plans for a 4x4 and 5x10 water tables. They are fairly easy to make. It only cost me about $200 for the materials to make my 4x4 water table. Their design works great and sure beats spending the time to design one myself. Plus you can easily the cut pieces out in no time on your machine.