Hi, i would like to share my current build with you guys. It is pretty much DIY as it gets. It is for milling out foam blocks to create molds from. I ordered the 3 axis CNC kit from longs motors on Ebay, hopefully it is of descent quality. Im using the DIY gantry slide design with aluminum angles and skate bearings mounted on aluminum angles and threaded rod with a rod coupler to twist back and forth for each exis. It will be build mostly of 3/4" MDF wood. The over all cutting dimensions are

X-3'
Y-3'
Z-2.5'

Currently, I have mostly finished the stand and the base for the CNC machine. I received my 45 degree chamfer bit today so i can continue and start work on the slides. Im trying to save as much money as possible so i ordered it from ebay for 5 bucks instead of spending 18 dollars for one at a home improvement store. I actually could have saved 200 dollars and bought a 270 oz kit instead of the 425 but i guess its for the better since i can build a larger gantry next time and use the same CNC components.