585,728 active members*
4,471 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Employment Opportunity / RFQ (Request for Quote). > RFQ (Request for Quote) > Need spindle time on 3 axis router table to cut wood molds Hobbyist/Small Business OK

Need spindle time on 3 axis router table to cut wood molds Hobbyist/Small Business OK

Hi,

My name is Charles. I have 3D wooden thermoforming mold plans created in Solidworks and Autocad. The 3D plans were created by an experienced CAD mold maker.

I need to pay someone to cut molds in MDF (or other suitable material) using our files. We can slice the parts if your z-axis is too short and then stack the slices to form the mold if needed.

My timelines for completing the work are very flexible. I just need the work done correctly and affordably, I don’t need it done fast.

In the first job we are ready to do there are:
    2 female molds, less than 20 inches long x 20 inches wide, and less than 12 inches deep
    1 male mold, less than 20 inches long x 20 inches wide, and less than 3 inches deep.

After we test the molds in our thermoformer there will be follow up jobs for additional molds. Working with us would probably be a regular gig if you want it to be.

Please contact me if you are interested in working with us. Tell me about your machine, general location, contact information, and what you might charge for spindle/shop time.

If this ad is still posted I am still looking for someone to do the work.

Thank you,

Charles

Charles,

I would like to quote your molds.
    Please send files to [email protected]

Brad
    614-282-6862

I would be interested in quoting on your job. You can contact me at:

[email protected]

Thanks, Ron
    760-321-0871

I would like to send you a quote. My shop is located in Cleveland, Ohio. Please send Autocad files to [email protected]

I am now in the process of contacting everyone who responded to me by posting or by private messages.

No new posts or message for this job please... I think I will be able to find someone from the responses so far.

If you have responded, please hang on. We are preparing a detailed package to send out to allow for accurate quotations.

Thank you!

Charles Bell
    SEI