I recently bought a lathe(mondialle gallic 420(also known as mondiale n.v 81), with lost parameter which I managed to recover from som paper punch tapes,
However now I have another problem the limit switches does not work and I can only jog my machine in one direction, the stored position is -650mm for X and -335 for Y.
The zero search function does not function as it seems to be inhibited by something, the same with jogging the axes with the hand wheels.
On the main screen I get JOG STOP, and I have no idea where to go from here(the switches are set up as the original builder set them up so the parameters should be correct).
anyone has a idea what might be the issue, I am aware that my keep relays, counters, timers and things are not correct at all, however there dosent seem to be any of them relating to how the limit switches are handled.

can it be that my stored position is wrong, that keeps me from jogging the machine around?, and using the zero search button?, or does anyone have a better idea what might be the issue?