584,854 active members*
4,221 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Fadal > damn message "Check Spindle Lube, Way Lube and Air Pressure"

damn message "Check Spindle Lube, Way Lube and Air Pressure"

dear all,

i'm new in fadal..... i have 1992 vmc4020 (CNC88HS)

every time i try to run the machine in AUTO mode, i get the message "Check Spindle Lube, Way Lube and Air Pressure" ..... i do not know why !!!!

i checked spindle lube, way lube and air pressure, and they have no problems at all.

the air pressure is 6 bar, spindle oil tank is filled and the oil way lube is working fine.

how to run my machine in Auto mode while this damn message appear every time i hit start button????????

also i'm new in Fedal, so i need any one to explain to me in details the steps to type & run a program in AUTO mode.

thank you all in advance

You may have a faulty lube tank switch, draw bar air valve switch, etc. Any air device can produce a bogus signal that results in this message. This will be a classic witch hunt. Good luck.

Neal

If you machine has Mist spindle lub, there is a black floating sensor; On top there is a square box, remove it and find the red and black wires and check the 5vdc; also the 2 yellow wires for continuity. Same for the way luber.

@ denmar

thanks for your reply ... if you have a photo for this sensor or this box will be so helpful .... many thanks in advance.

regards,,