Quote Originally Posted by maver1ck View Post
Is this is a machine you just purchased, if so, did it come with the factory transformer? If it did, you need to hook up the overtemp signal wires which were disconnected to ship it to you.

If the seller kept the transformer (which happens on most used Cincinnati's I've come across), you will need to jumper out this signal to get the control to clear the alarm.

If you check your prints they will tell you what pin/plug needs to be closed to bypass this signal.

If you've been running the machine for a while and this just came up, as Al indicated, you have to look at the transformer to ensure it is not faulting for a reason.

The more information you give about the history of the fault when posting, the easier it is to point you in the right direction.
hi

I have a cincinnati V-CNC 500 with Fanuc 21 control , alarm 1035 transformer over temperature , this machine no have a external transformer .

I just purchased but it didnt come with transformer.

I was looking for information ,finding that you should a jumper for closing the circuit but could you help me indicate me where i need put the jumper,please

see attach pics

thanks

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image (10).jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	96.7 KB 
ID:	381213