585,902 active members*
4,219 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 2 12

Thumbs up My G. Weike Laser experience

I bought a 1.3 x 900 80w laser cutter engraver from Tina a couple months ago.
    I must admit the langua is a BIG problem. I received it with the wrong power supplie, 110v in stead of 220v, they did however pay for a transformer. That issue resolved.

I feel like their installation and set up instructions is so poorly prepared that you end up doing permanent damage to your equipment. I broke of my autofucus part from my head following their instructions.

I cannot cut the full 1.3 - 900 as its suppose to due to the whole thing either
    being bent out of shape or not ligning up, or soemthign is not right.

Set up the mirrors perfectly in one spot as soon as you move the head down
    its not in lign any more. That tells me that the tracks the head is running on is not straight, the mashine is not set up or ligned up properly.

To get any anser from them is like squezing blood out of a rock and they will answer questions not al alll related to what you are trying to sort out.

I now sit with an expensive piece of equipment not working at all. And waiting
    for some kind of support. From the other side of the world, hoping that they will anser the question that im asking and not just blabber on about something not at all related tothe problem.

Be carefull when buying from these guys. Unless you can fix a whole lot of problems yourself.

I have dealt with lots of different suppliers from China over the years, not just laser manufacturers. Until recently I even worked for a Chinese company. The experience is always the same: Once you have committed to buy and sent payment you are faced with the Great Chinese Wall of Silence. G.Weike seem to be no different in this respect. Most suppliers will try to help but you are no longer their main priority so expect things to take a long time to resolve. Anyone wanting to save money by buying direct from China do so at their peril. If you can accept the risk and have the knowledge to sort out problems then you can get a good deal. If you want turnkey equipment then save up and buy a Western product.

I have just ordered a LG3040 from G.Weike. Payment has been sent but they have stopped resonding to emails. Same old, same old.

to JT signs

Quote Originally Posted by JTsigns View Post
    I bought a 1.3 x 900 80w laser cutter engraver from Tina a couple months ago.
    I must admit the langua is a BIG problem. I received it with the wrong power supplie, 110v in stead of 220v, they did however pay for a transformer. That issue resolved.

I feel like their installation and set up instructions is so poorly prepared that you end up doing permanent damage to your equipment. I broke of my autofucus part from my head following their instructions.

I cannot cut the full 1.3 - 900 as its suppose to due to the whole thing either
    being bent out of shape or not ligning up, or soemthign is not right.

Set up the mirrors perfectly in one spot as soon as you move the head down
    its not in lign any more. That tells me that the tracks the head is running on is not straight, the mashine is not set up or ligned up properly.

To get any anser from them is like squezing blood out of a rock and they will answer questions not al alll related to what you are trying to sort out.

I now sit with an expensive piece of equipment not working at all. And waiting
    for some kind of support. From the other side of the world, hoping that they will anser the question that im asking and not just blabber on about something not at all related tothe problem.

Be carefull when buying from these guys. Unless you can fix a whole lot of problems yourself.
    Hi Jaco,
    I feel very sorry to see your post finally.From beginning i found its so difficult to communicate with you.you are always feel so impatient.we can't make sure our machine are 100% perfect,once any problem happen,we should try to solve it,not just complain.
    you always say my english is no good,then how about yours? perfect? am not quarrel,but every time,when am sitting on computer and waitting for your problem,you haven't response.
    our company now develop so fast indicate we're fully reinforced.so pls stop complain and try to solve your problem,because its useless

Jaco , I see you are in south africa , you are welcome to call me in Cape Town and perhaps I can help you sort out a few things.
    Rodney 021 5924123
    Toker Bros Trophy and Awards - Home

Re: G. Weike\WK Laser - Your experiences ??

Dear all

I hope my information will help anyone make better decision in buying laser or CNC.

I have a really bad experience with Chinese Gweike Laser or Wklaser. Any body has any worse experience?? Dont buy from this company.

I have order LC1325-M with spec of 150w laser tube, but what i got is 130W. When i claim this to saleperson, she said it is 130W but it can run max at 150w. What do u think about her reply. She didnot take any reponsibility. And spec shown in website is 150W that can cut 1.5mm stainless steel, but actually it cannt cut even 1.2mm stainless

Moreover when i ask for warrantee, she said it warrantee only machine case, not as mention in proforma invoice that "Warranty:2 year guarantee for whole machine except of laser tube & lens.technique support during machines'whole life.engineers available to service machinery overseas." And when she cant answer my question, she said i bought at very low price.

I hope that none will have any worst experience from this firm like me. Even i checked and confirmed everything before purchased

U can email for further evidence from me

Ben
    Kunthee_cyahoo.com

Dear all

I hope my information will help anyone make better decision in buying laser or CNC.

I have a really bad experience with Chinese Gweike Laser or Wklaser. Any body has any worse experience?? Dont buy from this company.

I have order LC1325-M with spec of 150w laser tube, but what i got is 130W. When i claim this to saleperson, she said it is 130W but it can run max at 150w. What do u think about her reply. She didnot take any reponsibility. And spec shown in website is 150W that can cut 1.5mm stainless steel, but actually it cannt cut even 1.2mm stainless

Moreover when i ask for warrantee, she said it warrantee only machine case, not as mention in proforma invoice that "Warranty:2 year guarantee for whole machine except of laser tube & lens.technique support during machines'whole life.engineers available to service machinery overseas." And when she cant answer my question, she said i bought at very low price.

I hope that none will have any worst experience from this firm like me. Even i checked and confirmed everything before purchased

Ben
    Kunthee_cyahoo.com

dear

there is video link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/qqrj84 for your reference,please checkout.
    usually we don't suggest cut too thick metal materials,for will cause tube dissipation large etc

Quote Originally Posted by kuntheec View Post
    Dear all

Ben
    Kunthee_cyahoo.com
    dear

there is video link: https://www.sendspace.com/file/qqrj84 for your reference,please checkout.
    usually we don't suggest cut too thick metal materials,for will cause tube dissipation large etc

Hi all,

I'm not much into posting, but I had to share my very recent experience:

I ordered a Lg6040 system with 80W tube about 3 years ago. I chose G. Weike because I'd used this same machine at a makerspace in Mpls. I had it shipped to my home in NorCal, and though it arrived a month later than I hoped, it worked immediately, and I've never had a problem with it-- until 12 days ago. I tried to run a cut file, and everything was normal EXCEPT the laser didn't fire. I could fire it from the touch pad as a test (so the tube and PSU were fine), but nothing when running a file. I emailied my GW contact (Melody Li) and received a reply the next day, asking me to double check the safety features (chiller on and door closed). I'd already done that, I but did some more diagnostics. I found that there was no voltage coming out of the Leetro control's analog pin when running a cut file, but there was when firing the laser manually. I relayed this to Melody, and she replied the next day that it must be the control module, and to send her mine and she would send back a replacement. She also said that the Chinese New Year was coming, and that if I needed it fast she would send the replacement as soon as she had the tracking number for my shipment of the bad unit. She also gave me their DHL shipping number. I followed her instructions, and today the new module arrived. I had to upload my machine's configuration (which was saved in my Lasercut program), but once I did, it worked just as before! I'm pretty sure the warranty does not go this far out, and yet they replaced the controller without charging me for ANYTHING. And sent the replacement amazingly fast. I am blown away!

I think Melody has posted here-- if she sees this-- THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Bruce

Bruce, i am glad your machine works well again now!

having a lot of trouble getting hold of you melody

Page 2 of 2 12