584,863 active members*
4,927 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 4 1234
    Hey Victor

So when you pause you can reset an axis?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

shearder

when you pause, program remain in ""run"""... when you press stop, or enforced stop after pause.. program remember where you stopped and return to the previous node..
    with pasue will continue at that exact point, no matter it is between two node somewhere..

it is good if you want lower or raise zero.. means cutting deeper or lifting tool out a little....

Sent from my computer using my keyboard and my fingers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by victorofga View Post
    shearder

when you pause, program remain in ""run"""... when you press stop, or enforced stop after pause.. program remember where you stopped and return to the previous node..
    with pasue will continue at that exact point, no matter it is between two node somewhere..

it is good if you want lower or raise zero.. means cutting deeper or lifting tool out a little....
    AH that is great. Could have helped this weekend LOL

Quote Originally Posted by victorofga
    Sent from my computer using my keyboard and my fingers :-)
    HAHAHAHAHA i hear you!

Anyone else notice this (and this only recently started)?

Unit itself (MPG) works fine.
    But when I go into motor tuning in Mach... I can click on the menu selection, but nothing happens until... I press a key on the MPG! :O

I'm going to try a different copy of the driver for the pendant, but... really bizarre! No other menus. Just that one.

Driver for the XHC HB04

After typing the above, I realized that - yes - it IS frustrating! Lets find a cure (maybe).

So, after much searching, I found the (manufacturers?) site, with a file posted in the last few weeks stating it was the V3.3 driver for this pendant.
    XHC-MPG-V3.3.rar
    (if you see any chinese characters in a file name, just ignore those - unless you read cantonese!)

I'm on my Mac upstairs right now, but thought I'd post it up anyhow for anyone else wanting to try it too.
    When I get it installed shortly, I'll report back if things have improved.

cool finding.. i really hope my friend by this file eventually can adpt this pendant to another controls.. for its price its a way cool stuff..

Since I'm here... success! At least from the aspect of needing to hit a button to go into motor tuning.

I have noticed some very odd behavior of the numbers being displayed on the MPG vs what's really going on (and displayed on Mach's MPG).
    But I've only played with it a few minutes.

Motion is normal though, so it's just a matter of ignoring the display for the moment.

(am I being a thread whore here? )

Just noticed something! There are several versions of this device out there.
    I have one that says "HB-04" on the front, but there is also an HB-03, and probably more!

The file I posted above (v3.3) is it would seem NOT for the HB-04!
    This probably explains my gimped up LCD #'s (that, or I now have several thousand inches of travel *cough*).
    This one here: Attachment 181778 is V3.0, and is for the HB-04.

As usual... on the wrong machine to try it... sigh... get back to ya'll later!

dont worry..

your help is wonderful.. someone was looking for very long time ago for the manufacturer..

this can be adapted to several machine and several different control..

I've been trying to get my HB04-1302 wireless MPG working on my Windows XP and 7 machines since yesterday evening. I purchased it from - Electronic digital products and spare parts accessories wholesale goodluckbuy.com.

I have received a rar file from ????????????? via email WHB04-V03.3-new-lcd.rar (I can't attach it to this forum for some reason). It does contain ShuttlePro.dll and when copied into the Mach3 plugins directory I do see the MPG in the Config Plugins section.

No matter what I do on the MPG itself I do not see any action on my computer (on Mach3).

I cannot seem to get the ShuttlePro software to detect my device is connected. The Contour Shuttle Device Configuration never detects my HB04.

"If you have any doubts about the equipment (such as purchased off
    EBay) then you should complete this step. Download the latest drivers from
    ContourDesigns.Com. Pick Downloads, then pick ShuttlePro/Express. Download
    and install the drivers for your version of Windows. Connect the ShuttlePro and
    test it by opening the program. It will show you the buttons and wheels as you
    click them." - from ShuttleProInstallation.pdf inside the rar ball.

In the device manager I do see a new HID-compliant device, however, the VID is not 0B33 as stated in ShuttleProInstallation.pdf
    "The VID is the Vendor ID and the PID is the Product ID. The Vendor ID for the
    Contour Shuttle products should always be 0B33."

The VID of my device is: 10CE and the PID is EB6E.

Has anyone had success with this?

Any help would be much appreciated. I'm fearing I have a defective unit. I did notice the handheld appears to recognize the USB dongle because when it is not connected to my PC the handheld's LCD screen blinks.

you dont have to put any drivers, for this device to work, navegate to the directory where the *dll file is on the directory where you have the .rar file uncompress, and then copy and paste
    the *.dll file and paste it onto the Plugins directory in mach 3 , then re-start mach3 and go into configuration, configure plugins, and there you will see the shuttle with a green mark on it
    regards
    mariano
    but dont forget , after you install the shuttle you will have to press the tab key and press the mpg there

hmm... I put the ShuttlePro.dll file in the directory c:\Mach3\PlugIns

I restarted Mach3 and DO SEE the MPG under Config->Config Plugins (ShuttleProd-XHC-FOR-MACH3-V3.30) with a green mark next to it.

However, when I press RESET or any of the other buttons nothing happens.

How can I test this device outside of Mach3? The documentation states I should be able to use the ShuttlePro utility but it does not recognize my HB04.

Has anyone gotten the HB04 to be recognized by the ShuttlePro utility?

Attachment 181830
    Attachment 181831
    Attachment 181832

I'm working with
    www.goodluckbuy.com
    to resolve this issue but if anyone else has had any success please let me know...

Aha! There's your problem...
    Get the V3.0 driver above.

If you have the hb04, you're using the wrong driver.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Fiero View Post
    Aha! There's your problem...
    Get the V3.0 driver above.

If you have the hb04, you're using the wrong driver.
    I tried to use the 3.0 driver but with no avail :-(

Attachment 181855

I wish there was a way to test the device without Mach3 - just to rule out another variable.

What version of mach3 are you running?
    What version of windows?

have alook at ports and pins, and find if they are ok, also try all the settings on the Mpg, xyza , check if the machine moves without the mpg, (take off the mpg , re-start mach3, and try to move the axis with the arrows in the keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by rasta View Post
    have alook at ports and pins, and find if they are ok, also try all the settings on the Mpg, xyza , check if the machine moves without the mpg, (take off the mpg , re-start mach3, and try to move the axis with the arrows in the keyboard
    I tried this. All the pins on the USB connection look fine. The mill jogs fine with the keyboard. The MPG doesn't seem to do anything.

Has anyone managed to get the ShuttlePro utility to recognize the HB04 or HB03?

Seeing as how your hardware (mill side) works fine and dandy
    - and you've put the driver (v3.0, not 3.3) into the right folder (mach see's it in config right?)
    - and the light on the dongle blinks when you hit keys on the pendant
    - it's possible you have a dead MPG (it happens).

Although mine's not perfect in a few minor areas, it DOES work. Therefore it must come down to your particular unit.

I bought another HB04 from Automation Technology Inc. | Stepper Motors, Servo Motors, CNC Stepper Motors, Stepper Drivers, CNC Kits, Stepper Kits Automation Technology Inc and received it two days later. I connected it the same way I connected the one I bought from - Electronic digital products and spare parts accessories wholesale goodluckbuy.com and it worked!

I determined it was a defective unit sold to me by - Electronic digital products and spare parts accessories wholesale goodluckbuy.com. I informed them of the problem and they requested I take pictures of the defective part. It was difficult to show the part was defective because it simply wouldn't connect but all the lights and LEDs worked fine.

GoodLuckBuy kept giving me the run around and finally I ended up shipping the device back on my own dime!!!

I am still waiting for an acknowledgment that they have received my returned item.

BUYER BEWARE OF - Electronic digital products and spare parts accessories wholesale goodluckbuy.com

Awesome! Glad you're in action now.

As for the place above... guess the name says it all... "Good luck"

dubble Guest
    Use this wireless pendant: CNC4PC
    It's more expensive than the chinese HB04, but at least it works good.

Page 2 of 4 1234