585,708 active members*
3,756 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Lasers from Jinan Wisdom Machinery

Important notice to all CNC community.
    Our company did bought from Jinan Wisdom Machinery a Laser machine model CYJ-1621. Before, we did requested prices according to a list of components they should use.
    Problems:
    1. They offered 7 days delivery after our payment, they took more than 2 month for shipping it.
    2. Machine receved was not the ordered one, not working, electrical cables stripped, ball bearings already seized, working table curved (not flat), paint peeling, steel construction of very bad quality, no instructions or software as agreed, ...
    We did requested a repport from a local engineer and have photos if someone wants to see.
    Be aware of this, we have 2 other Laser machines from China with very good quality, and working for years and never supposed this could happen.

Gweike laser

we feel so sorry for what happen to you
    this is the cruel truth,there're so many small trading company or warehouse,they even only have on people.they sell laser machines in very low price,but so bad quality,they also haven't any credit
    so before your order,pls consider carefully

Tina from Gweike laser
    email: [email protected]
    MSN: [email protected]

Above has not been treated well by the laser seller, sorry to hear that, seems I was lucky enough to have a completed different story and thought I have not got any problems with JWM (Jinan Wisdom Machinery) in the past 2 to 3 years.

We have been purchasing the lasers from JWM and I need to point out several factors, as I have done so, to my companies in both Oz & Fiji, to my customers within NZ malls & locksmithing franchising stores. Since year 2010 the first lasers purchased from JWM, we have been business partners for many years and we work together as a team very well. But before we met JWM we have found couple of others and I have to say that was a really nightmare.
    Many times some companies/factories from china approach us with their opportunities, some we look at briefly, some we go into great depth, but in the end there is no fruit. After we go into detail and open doors that are normally closed to the outside world and then suddenly the opportunity that was once before us, is taken away. This happens for many reasons, but normally because those people that proposes the opportunity either is not serious or was just full of talk and no action. You will be aware that many people in china industry just talk and never go to the end with a purpose or determination. Some to have the problems such as the bad quality & poor service plus double longer delivery time, you have to really choose it carefully!

For all the reasons and all the opportunities explored we have continued purchasing Leasers from JWM. To be frank we (probably almost customers) looking for serious, good services provide, better quality products, competitively good price & faster delivery period. Yes, every business needs to concentrate his efforts on what he can control and decide on and on what produces profit margins for his. By doing that, the cheaper, faster, & quality products can help you produce profit margins with the businesses that currently operate because you decide everything. You are in control of our situation and destiny which is important to you.
    However there are many bad lasers suppliers around in China as I stated earlier. Sometimes the fact is the buyers made suppliers supply badly made products. It’s simply stating that, if those leaser suppliers/factories can earn income acceptable to them, their workmen, they are more than happy to assist you to make your dream come true with the perfect products supplied. If you are just expected to work open doors and in return receive no income for them, then of course with regret they would decline to be part of sharing you their best products fleet and to be placed by those badly made ones.

Again, I hope to appreciate that the great services JWM offered us plus the flexible payment term options, individually made models, and fast delivery period. And in return look forward to your thoughts and reply above needs to be spoken to JWM and not just thought about. JWM is a ideally featured company I would recommend for!

--
    Sent from Green Vogue International Group Offical IPhone System ---------- User Name: Bob
    Site:main page --- Skype: very.hot.bob --- Msn/Email: [email protected]
    Postal ADD: PO BOX 300318 Albany Auckland 0752 New Zealand

seems I was lucky enough to have a completed different story and thought I have not got any problems with JWM (Jinan Wisdom Machinery) in the past 2 to 3 years.
    snipped the middle bit

JWM is a ideally featured company I would recommend for!
    5 bucks says the IP address resolves to China

cheers

Dave

Smile

Must be seeing the wrong IP address of Tina's not mine.

Thought she's yr good friend. :-)

She is as is Mel, Abbs and Lucy

I'm just always very wary of singular scathing or promotional reviews of any company.

best wishes

Dave

Likewise! 😄

The truth is all the reviews based on what was really happened to my company. And I have many contacts in the industry that I protect, and guard like the treasures that they are!I hope to share all these goodies with all of u guys. 😄

Kindest Regards Always

Bob

I agree 100% with glasslook. Wisdom Jinan is not a professional machinery maker but actually out to cheat innocent customers. Their products have absolutely no quality.
    The person in charge is Jerry and William Zhou.
    The two are con men.... they will cheat you 100 % ...
    Anyone can contact me if you need proof!!!

Beware ....

Metalcut, While I understand you may have had problems with Jinan Laser I don't think that even the US freedom of speech covers potentially libellous remarks.

I've never dealt with them and have no intention of doing so but singular scathing posts as I mentioned before don't really do the poster much justics when the company isn't in a position to respond.

best wishes

Dave

Jinan Wisdom

Hello Exsecratio,

I am the real victim so I have no fear of any suit if they dare to bring it on.
    I welcome your suggestion(s) on how to get a ' remedy ' from them.

If managed to get in touch Jerry he will give all kind of excuses.
    I believe have been many victims before and still continuing

I bought a brand new machine 6 months ago but until now it is here with all type of problem! They call themselves ' PROFESSIONALS'!

Perhaps you can help me out how to deal with them! Additionally you will also be able to help other ' potential victims'.

Thank you

Exsecratio,
    This company has only an office and employ some fresh graduate to sit in front of computers to fish for victims. There are no real manufacturing operations just pictures from other factories or workshop to impress potential victims. You should know right?

Hi, this is sravan from India, looking for
    "100w co2 laser cutter machine to cut silicon quartz metals."

It's for Research purpose so i need in a better quality and higher version.

Wave Length 10.6 u.m
    Excitation RF
    Max Power 100 W
    Power Range 1-100%
    Beam Diameter More than 2.5 mm
    Power Stability 1%
    Polarization Linear
    Ellipticity ≤1.2
    Mode Quality M2≤1.1
    Power Consumption 2.5 KW or Less
    Pulse Frequency Range 1-100 KHz
    Focal Spot diameter ≤50micron

System should uses cutting head, which offers -
    • Integrated non - contact distance control
    • 2D cutting
    • Cartridge replacement system
    • Pre-adjustable focusing optics
    • Made of highly corrosion resistant SS
    • Error signals in case of collision, cable breakage, exceeding the measuring range.

CCD camera / CCTV with cross hair and binocular microscope.

Axis Travel
    X axis : 200 mm
    Y axis : 200 mm
    Zaxis : 150mm
    Resolution
    X, Y&Zaxis motion: 0.001mm Resolution
    Repeatability
    X,Y& Z axis repeatability : ± 0.005 mm or better
    Positional Accuracy
    X,Y& Z axis accuracy: ± 0.01 mm or better
    Speed
    Continuously variable up to 5 m / min
    CNC control
    The laser cutting system will have computer automated control capabilities. The CNC controller consists of
    • Colour display OP 12 full function
    • Installation for digital drive supply
    • Laser power control for ramping
    • NC programs standardized with parameter function
    • Accessory & wiring plug connectors
    • Machine control panel
    • Full keyboard panel & Profibus interface to CPU
    • PLC and external field bus modules
    • PC interface Profibus
    • Software
     G & M code ISO programming
     Operations & NC programming manual
     Motion path graphic display
     Compatibility with Auto-Cad DXF of List
    • Standard software for Windows with P IV processor, hard
    disk & floppy drive
    • Terminal block for Laser power control

XYZ table

provide me your mail id so that i can send its complete specification.

Regards
    sravan
    +91 9866654755
    [email protected]

You want a single mode laser of less than M^2 = 1.1 with a 100KHz maximum frequency!!

There is likely two companies worldwide that can supply a machine that meets all your specs, a web forum isn't the place to find them sadly.

Expect a $2,000,000+ price tag

cheers

Dave

I'd bet $10 LOL on the IP addy going back to you know where