Hello,

I'm trying to use a 220V 3kw Huanyang inverter to convert single phase power to 3 phase to drive an ultrasonic welder (through a sine wave filter), but I'm having issues getting the output voltage correct. I have it set for 60 Hz output, the dc voltage is right around 310 V, but the ac voltage is consistently showing 42.9 V and nothing is working. Even when unloaded or the output disconnected, that same ac voltage shows up and I have been unable to adjust it. Measuring with a multimeter confirms the voltage at about 43VAC. No setting leaps out at me as a way to adjust the output voltage.

I've sent a lot of settings data to the sellers, but all I've gotten in return so far was apologies for the problem and that it would be fixed. I'm somewhat pigeon holed into using the VFD for 3 phase conversion because my shop only has single phase power and a only a 20 amp breaker (inrush current severely crimps my ability to use a decent sized rotary converter).

Does anyone know what the unloaded VAC output of these VFD are supposed to be? Does anyone know of any way to adjust it, or is this unit toast?

Thank you,

Stephen Morgret
Strike Models