Hi all
Yet again I'm in need of help from you good people !!!
I have a baty profile projector with heidenhain linear scales attached to a pc running quadra check qc4000 software, this acts as a 2 axis dro but also allows radius checking and contour analysing. The pc hard drive has irrecoverably died leaving me without software. Heidenhain seem to have absorbed Metronix at some point and have given me a free disc of the QC 4000 software BUT it seems to be a later version to run on windows 98, xp and nt whereas mine was running windows 3.11, the problem with that is mine has 2 isa slot boards to recieve inputs from the scales and the later version only seems to have drivers for pci slot boards. This is the only version heidenhain seem to have.
Baty just want me to upgrade at vast expense but the old software did all I needed it to.
Does anyone have a floppy disc of circa 1983 QC4000 complete with drivers for isa boards or any suggestions as to who might? Any help would be much appreciated. An alternative I guess would be to use the software from heidenhain and find the correct pci boards to suit.
Thanks in advance for any help you are able to provide.
Cheers
Phil