584,812 active members*
5,395 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

WE-CIM Factory Support

Hey guys, It's been a while since I've been on the forums. As many of you know, I work for Wittlock Engineering. I have spoke with many of you guys in the past, but there's a lot of you that I haven't heard from. I'm kinda using this as a chance to become more familiar with some of our customers, and maybe get an idea of what kinds of problems you are having. If you have any ideas as to what you would like to be able to do in the software, or any questions about how to accomplish something in the program feel free to post a comment, or give me an email. We're currently working on Version 20 of the software, and there's tons of new features and some really neat stuff we've got our hands on. Be looking for the release of that sometime within the next month or so. The Dynatorch customers will be given a chance to upgrade at a discounted price, as well as unlimited support for the year on the product. (as long as the customer has had formal training on the product ie- dynatorch training, online training, or on-site training.) Like I said before if you have any questions feel free to give us a call or send an email. [email protected] looking forward to hearing from you guys!

- Jeremy Wittlock
    [email protected]
    256-737-3075

Once you take the We-cim class and get back to your machine that's when you'll hit the learning curve.
    The more work you do with we-cim the more you realize it's capable of.

But whats really nice is that you are truly only a phone call away..

Set up Gotomymeeting.com on your computer, get all your plug ins updated then give them a call..

They link up to your computer and it makes it so much easier than if you were trying to figure it out on your own or even with just a phone call..

Jeremy needs to work on his Garyisms(if you've taken his school you'll know what i mean). LOL jk.. he's great

my suggestion is if you have a problem work at it for a while then get linked up, you'll save yourself some headaches.

cstroke, glad to hear some feedback! We try as hard as we can to help all of our customers as much as possible. There is no sense in racking your brain for hours to try to learn something when we're just a phone call away!!

Here's an easy one for you, probably LOL..

I draw my part in we-cim go thru all the steps apply lead in's outs etc..

when i get it to my machine no lead in's or outs..

I did this right before I headed out the door of the shop and I didnt get a chance to investigate any further.

More than likely it's something simple.

Make sure to check the configuration manager that all your lead parameters are set right. If you can't figure it out give me a call. -Jeremy

Click "save" before leaving the leads dialog. Are you doing a auto or manual lead?

WSS
    www.metaltechus.com

thanks for the replies guys, it turned out to be one box in the lead parameters was set at none..

No problem!