Alright, Im looking to custom build a new pc in the next few weeks, as Intel released Ivy Bridge and Adobe CS6 just came out. I need a full build that includes the following for around 2000$ +- 200.

I am using this computer strictly for design purposes in Solidworks 2011/2012, CAM software, Adobe CS6 (mostly Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver and a bit of Lightroom), and a little bit of programming/writing code. NO GAMES/video chatting with grandma. I will be running windows 7 64bit OS.

I am NOT doing huge assemblies in Solidworks, i.e. 200 parts max (most of the time just integral stuff). Were not trying to create huge models and simulations of 2 year type projects. I am using the system mainly to program a Okuma Multus B-300 7-axis CNC, and Universal Laser System laser to cut parts, and possibly simulate some mechanical stresses.

Heres what I need/have been thinking:
--CPU--Intel (Most likely Ivy Bridge or Sandy Bridge if Ivy's too expensive).
--Motherboard--Ive been looking at ASUS (I like the new look of their BIOS) but am open to suggestions.
--16gb RAM.
--Graphics card--There is a lot of debate about this, im looking to any reasons/arguments. Needs to accept dual (2) monitors.
--750gb-1tb mechanical hard drive.
--~128gb SSD SATA III/(6gb/s) (Boot Drive).
--Basic/inexpensive CD/DVD RW. Would use to burn an occasional audio CD and boot operating sys disks.
--CPU Fan that can handle the heat if I overclock it a bit.
--Fully modular power supply.
--WiFi USB plug/stick so if I have to move it to a weird place or take it to another shop. Open to an internal PC card too.
--Decent mouse and keyboard. Im going to use this thing A LOT.
--Case with some cable routing would be nice, a little led is ok but im not looking for it.
--(2) LCD/LED Monitors that are halfway decent and 20-24 inches. 1080p widescreen.
--No speakers needed, ill just sing.

Thanks for your help, I know its a bit of a task.
C.Fehringer