584,861 active members*
4,643 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > CNC Swiss Screw Machines > Parameters for Citizen E32 swiss lathe

Parameters for Citizen E32 swiss lathe

Hi Swiss community:

I have a 1993 Citizen E32 type III Swiss lathe machine lost all parameters, can anyone help me with a hard copy of parameters. Citizen sent me a copy but it does not work(file corrupted). Thank you. God Bless!!!
    :drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning::drowning: :drowning::drowning:

We also have a 1993 E32. Ours is an E232. These are for the Mitsubishi 320 control. I don't know if you have the 320, 330, or the 500 series control. Please excuse the Base Parameters file, it is upside down in the pdf file. If you print it, it will make it easier to deal with. Also, this does not cover the options the machine has/had turned on in the control. You will have to talk to Citizen directly. Also, this is the generic E32 parameters. You should talk to Citizen to see if they have a copy of your machine's parameters, (serial number required to find them). If they can, keep the generic pages too. On our machine specific parameters, descriptions were in Japanese, but the values were English. Basically you will need both so you know what is what.

Also, you will have to to grid shifts once you get the parameters put back in. All in all, plan on spending 1 to 3 days getting everything back in to the control, and all the grid shifts correct.

I have been where you are going. It was not fun! (me-->(chair)<--machine) Good luck!

Mike
    Attached Files Attached Files

Oh yes...Above all... TAKE YOUR TIME!!!
    Mike

Citizen E32

Mike:

THANK YOU!! this is a big help. I have also the 320 control. I'm going to input these parameter into machine right away. God bless.:banana::banana::banana:

Dear friend,

We are looking for C-AXIS PARAMETERS for Citizen Cincom F20 CNC Lathe . If could provide us any help, we will be thankful to you.
    My email:
    [email protected].

Best regards,

ZUBAIR
    ARTIFOL ENTERPRISES
    [email protected]

Anyone still following this post? I have a 1996 e-32 that when powered up, the screen is blue and I have nothing?
    This Machine sat for a year or two. I just bought it for $750.00 so I would love to get it running
    Any ideas?

Re: Parameters for Citizen E32 swiss lathe

BUMP?? Anyone still following this post? I have a 1996 e-32 that when powered up, the screen is blue and I have nothing?
    This Machine sat for a year or two. I just bought it for $750.00 so I would love to get it running
    Any ideas?