:drowning: I have read as much as my brain can handle for now, small brain, on this plas-cutter from the now defunct CNC Cutting Solutions. My main and best source of information has been from CandCNC.com in their legacy manual section. I have been trying to repair some poor wiring in the control box and have found that the system has a laptop type ac to dc power converter with one 5vdc line and one 12vdc line, sharing a single common. There is a OXY-TORCH controller board that this is plugged into. The connector has the 2 hot lines from the fans and the 12vdc line from the power supply connected to the far right terminal of the 4 pin connector. The Black line from the Ox-Torch cannon plug is connected to the number 3 pin connector of the same plug. The common from the power supply is connected to the white line from the Ox-Torch cannon connector. The 5vdc from the power supply is hanging in mid air with no indication as to where it goes. Lastly, I tested the power outputs on the power supply and found that I had 17.6vdc on the 12vdc line and 7.6vdc on the 5vdc line. I think that it's a good bet that the power supply is toast and the pc board also as I can see a couple dark places through the underside of the board that looks like it got hot under the relays. The only way to describe this board is, it has 5 LED's on the bottom and two relays on top with 12 spade terminals that is not used. And a 9 pin D connector. After all this does anyone know where the 5vdc line goes and where does the common line come from, to go with the 12vdc that powers the board. With input DC voltages measured above 50% of the rated voltage, does anyone agree that the board and power supply is toast? Thanks for reading and all the help