584,837 active members*
5,697 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

New devFoam software

I just developed devFoam, an application to create automatically the right cutting paths for texts and free 2D shapes for CNC hot wire foam cutting.
    You can find it by DevCad

A cad application is also included there, with a some specialzed features like geometry cleaning bad drawn (dirty) elements

Here attached some pictures

I hope you can find this useful... :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails devfoam_2.gif   devfoam_5.gif  

A new web site devoted to foam cutting software is now available.
    See devFoam, devFus Foam | foam cutting CNC application/software

Looks I was looking for that.

Re: New devFoam software

This looks great, thanks! I work for a company doing CNC foam cutting and will be mentioning this to my workmates.

Solution2Pass' clients have the best achievement rates. It's over 90% and affirms our splendid substance that is proposed to you with 100 percent unconditional promise. Passing Cisco 200-901 Exam Dumps isn't an issue assuming that you are utilizing any of our items. All you need to ensure is that you have arranged each and everything remembered for our item.

Solution2Pass is focused on the ideal advantage of its clients. Consequently the Cisco Products are presented in truly sensible cost so a most extreme number of individuals can get advantage of our items.

Hello, I am Myapps Burlington Com Login a highly motivated and results-driven professional, with a proven track record of success; I am always seeking new challenges and opportunities to expand my skills and knowledge, and am excited to bring my expertise to your organization."

Thanks for your personal marvelous posting!
    I actually enjoyed reading it, you could be a great author.
    I will be sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back later in life.
    I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great job, have a nice weekend! By Myapps Burlington Com Login

Talking Re: New devFoam software

That sounds like a fantastic application! Developing a tool like devFoam that automates the process of creating cutting paths for CNC hot wire foam cutting can greatly simplify and streamline the workflow for users in that industry. With devFoam, users will likely appreciate the ability to easily generate cutting paths for both texts and free 2D shapes. This can save them significant time and effort, as they no longer have to manually create these paths.

Regards: Hatake_ R

Impressive! Solution2Pass seems to deliver outstanding results with over 90% success rates and a 100% money-back guarantee. Their commitment to affordability ensures accessibility to a wide audience youtube vanced. When using their Cisco products, thorough preparation appears to be the key to success.