585,959 active members*
4,536 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Exclamation Please Help On Senior Research Project

Hi,

I desperatly need help for my Senior High School Project. The person who at the time was able to do an interview by answering a few questions I faxed is now unable to do them because of a hectic work schedule. I imagine these questions to take no more than 20-30 minutes to answer. If anyone experting in the machining field and the use of parametric/macro programming would be able to fill in some answers for these 10 questions about their usings of parametrics..... I WOULD GREATLY appreciate it. Due to my previous person's unability to do it now, my deadlines have become dangerously threatened. A response ASAP is desired if able.

Tyler
    Mistakes are nothing more than life's lessons, therefore I can honestly say I do not make any mistakes....... But I sure do learn a lot.
    "Building empires....leaving legacies"-Epik Creations (future business) http://groups.msn.com/EpikCreations/welcomepage.msnw

just post the questions and people can fill them in for you.

otherwise, try another firm that is close that could help you out if you see no help here