584,865 active members*
4,959 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Vectric > Enroute to ASpire?

Enroute to ASpire?

I have been using Enroute 4 Plus (no 3d) for 3 years. Works just fine. Generally I am happy with it..

Enroute 5 has come out and I need to upgrade to 5 pro (3d) which will allow me to do some contour cutting and radius work.. I am a sign-maker and want to start to build guitar bodies and some nice furniture pieces for my own personal use.. Generally expand my product base and really get into some high end CNC work besides just offset and v carves..

I am having a heck of a time trying to decide which to get..

The main thing is the Enroute upgrade is 3995, with Aspire being only $1995 it is attractive..

Looking for input for my decision, specifically if there is anyone who has switched form Enroute to Aspire, and their experience..

Thank you in advance..

You could try the Aspire forum for some input: Vectric Forum • View forum - Aspire - General
    You can also download the demo version and give it a whirl. I started with Vcarve pro and switched over to Aspire when it came out. Very versatile and relativly painless to learn.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike 1948 View Post
    You could try the Aspire forum for some input: Vectric Forum • View forum - Aspire - General
    You can also download the demo version and give it a whirl. I started with Vcarve pro and switched over to Aspire when it came out. Very versatile and relativly painless to learn.

Mike
    Thank you for your input..
    I have downloaded and done exactly that.. So I am at the point of trying to get more info from users.. If you have more information that would be helpful.. I want to go beyond the V carve world, so I am looking for information from those users specifically..

For example,

What are you cutting with it?

What type of products do you make/sell with it?

Do you have a link for some examples?

Thanks again. .

Quote Originally Posted by duvaldesigns View Post
    Thank you for your input..
    I have downloaded and done exactly that.. So I am at the point of trying to get more info from users.. If you have more information that would be helpful.. I want to go beyond the V carve world, so I am looking for information from those users specifically..

For example,

What are you cutting with it?

What type of products do you make/sell with it?

Do you have a link for some examples?

Thanks again. .
    I do it mainly as a "hobby" type venture. I do turn a few dollars but I will never get rich. My machine can cut both metal(plasma torch) and wood(router). Here is a link to my web site for some examples: Cutting & Carving.com