584,805 active members*
5,063 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

WE-CIM on YouTube!

Hey guys, I've finally found a little extra time to put some training videos on YouTube. I'm going to try to post a new video every week once we get Version 20 released. The more we can help our customers the happier we are at Wittlock Eng. Hopefully you guys can give me some ideas of what videos you'd like to see, or learn to do. Look for the new Version 20 teaser video in the next couple days as well. Its pretty neat. So go check out the Channel on youtube. and please let me know what you'd like to see next!!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/wittlockeng?feature=mhee - Jeremy

I'm glad to see you doing this, Thanks!

I can think of lots of things I'd like to see a video of, starting with how to manually edit a nest for best results using the transform commands and how to use the different methods of selection and filters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigrhamr View Post
    I'm glad to see you doing this, Thanks!

I can think of lots of things I'd like to see a video of, starting with how to manually edit a nest for best results using the transform commands and how to use the different methods of selection and filters.
    Times two! Just watched the transfer video and you peaked my interest for V20. Can't wait.
    www.metaltechus.com

Glad to see you guys are watching! I'll try to get that Transform/Bump and selection filter video up tonight. I'll post a link on here when I get it uploaded.

P.S. Version 20 will allow you to move nested parts from one sheet to another by dragging and dropping. I might hit on that to tease you guys some more in the video. Keep the suggestions coming!- Jeremy

Here is a user guide for the Selection Toolbar. It defines all the capabilities of the selection filters, and how they work. - Jeremy
    Attached Files Attached Files

Finally got over the cold I've had for a couple weeks so I had a chance to make a couple more videos for you guys. Go check them out on YouTube! - Jeremy

Manually Editing A Nest - YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fatw-...ature=youtu.be