585,971 active members*
4,250 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > Vectric > Trouble Entering Cut2D License Code

Trouble Entering Cut2D License Code

I purchased Cut2D yesterday and received a license code right away. When I attempted to enter it into the V1.5 copy that I have installed on my Vista laptop, I was unable to. I clicked on the Enter License Code in the drop down menu, but I never get another window to enter the code. I emailed Vectric support, but I have yet to hear back from them.

Has anyone else had this problem? Just to make sure it wasn't the version I had installed, I uninstalled, re-downloaded the latest version, installed it and attempted to enter the code. Nothing.
    Jason
    RPC Electronics, LLC - www.rpc-electronics.com

you can't enter a code in the trial version. You should have received a link to download the full program you will have to install that one and then you can enter the code.

Quote Originally Posted by fixtureman1 View Post
    you can't enter a code in the trial version. You should have received a link to download the full program you will have to install that one and then you can enter the code.
    Vectric got back to me and told me the same thing. I had to go back and find the link in the license email. They don't make it very obvious. Plus, I don't understand why they bothered to add that menu option in the Trial Version if they don't allow you to use it. Doesn't matter now, we have it going.

Thanks!
    Jason
    RPC Electronics, LLC - www.rpc-electronics.com

They just never took it out L believe the 1st version you could input the number