584,837 active members*
5,516 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Lightbulb Hypertherm 1000 Machine Torch Help

Anybody have pictures or diagrams of a Hypertherm Machine torch. Or know what wires do what? Trying to convert a manual to a machine and use hypertherms cnc controls but I am having trouble finding a good diagram of a machine torch. So if anybody has a machine torch laying around perferably disassembled and can take pictures or draw up a diagram and post them I would appreciate it.

Thanks
    matt

Hi,

Is there somebody who homebuilt a plasma cutter? I mean the power supply and torch. For me a plasma cutter is far too expensive but I would try to build one as my plan after three cnc machines built is to build a machine from AL extrusions with the possibility to be used as a plasma cnc. I would appreciate at least some guidelines about the schematics of such a device and parameters.

Thank you.

Zoltan

Nobody can help? At least a place where I can see such a schematics??

Thank you.

Zoltan

The photos I sent you were not what you were looking for? If not please are more specific and I will see what I can do.
    Greg

Sorry Greg, but I did not get photos. I have received nothing. Where did you send the photos?

Thank you.

Zoltan

Take a look here I put them on my site Hypertherm 900
    If you need more let me know and I will try to get it

Zoltan
    There is a schematic & video you might be interested in if you are a member of another group.
    Try the Yahoo Group for Plasmacutting.
    Look in the "Files" for "Home Brew Plasma"
    WT

Thank you both. Actually, I am looking for a schematics - the controller of plasma cutter. The pictures are Ok, but do you have also the schematics of the controller/driver?

Thank you again.

Zoltan

PS: I am going to look on Yahoo, but I believe it is the simple schematics with water resistor I have seen yesterday on net. I am looking for something more efficient and electronically controlled.

Zoltan

service manual

I had a service/repaire manual sent to me from a rep see if this is what you need
    Sevice manual for a 1000

Hi Greg,

THANK YOU. This is a huge help. I am getting closer and closer to it. Still, any other piece of information will be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

Zoltan