585,977 active members*
3,715 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Haas tl-2 graphics problem

Just got a tl-2 and when I program a part and try to run it in graphics all I can see is a very tiny view in the right hand bottom of the screen I can't zoom or move the window to see the part run big in graphics I have the users manual out and I am doing what it says. I'm new to the machine so it's prolly just something dumb. Any help would be great

While in graphics mode, press F2 key to zoom. Press the Page Down key to zoom in. Press Page Up key to zoom out. Press up, down, right, and left arrow keys to move zoom area. As you press the Page Down key, you should see a rectangular box that gets smaller and smaller. Press the Write key when done adjusting zoom size and position.

Quote Originally Posted by txcncman View Post
    While in graphics mode, press F2 key to zoom. Press the Page Down key to zoom in. Press Page Up key to zoom out. Press up, down, right, and left arrow keys to move zoom area. As you press the Page Down key, you should see a rectangular box that gets smaller and smaller. Press the Write key when done adjusting zoom size and position.
    In addition to this, if you Press F2 then the HOME button, that will back the zoom out to 100%.

I have to run large parts (large for the TL-2...I take off the guards) that exceed the graphics range, so I send the program to Cimco and backplot it.

I have to say, as much as the rest of the control is pretty nice, the haas graphics sucks bad. They are worse than our 1984 deckels!