584,830 active members*
5,608 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > Advanced Roughing/Adaptive Roughing

Advanced Roughing/Adaptive Roughing

Hey Al,is there going to be any info on Advanced Roughing/Adaptive Roughing released.There is nothing nowhere.Even the Help files don't mention it I toyed a little with it,but a little info would help.I understand it is suppose to be kinda of your replacement for HSP??????Today I found myself using V23 again,second time since I have had 25 to do a job,because I have HSP.I just have had no time to spend countless hours figuring something else out.Usually Bob gives at least a very brief explanation of things.Then if you want more info you can buy videos.There is neither out there.Trying to get the benefits of new software put to use.P.S. I still love my HSP.Any chance at all of Bob and Celeritive Technologies ever doing business again??Probably will be using V23 for HSP for quite sometime.That kinda sucks because if I want the best of both worlds I can see having to do 2 programs for 1 side of part.One in 23 and one in 25.Is there anything still in works for HSP,if adaptive roughing is not it??

I see you released a video as I typed this.Could you answer my other questions please.

The adaptive roughing is a 3D tool path, not like the high speed pocketing which was just for 2D pockets.

The Adaptive tool path is a little different than the High Speed Pocketing, and you will need to try it out and find applications that make sense for you and your machine. I just posted a thread on it, so check that out and let me know what questions you might have about it.
    Al DePoalo
    Partner Product Manager BobCAD CAM, Inc. 866-408-3226 X147

BobCAD CAM and celerative to the best of my knowledge will not be working together in the future. We are always looking for ways to integrate great technology at good prices so hold on I am sure we will have a solution for you not to use your V23 in the future.

Al DePoalo
    Partner Product Manager BobCAD CAM, Inc. 866-408-3226 X147

I understand there are politics involved,but if there ever was a poll,I vote HSP. justa sayin..........