Hey Al,is there going to be any info on Advanced Roughing/Adaptive Roughing released.There is nothing nowhere.Even the Help files don't mention it I toyed a little with it,but a little info would help.I understand it is suppose to be kinda of your replacement for HSP??????Today I found myself using V23 again,second time since I have had 25 to do a job,because I have HSP.I just have had no time to spend countless hours figuring something else out.Usually Bob gives at least a very brief explanation of things.Then if you want more info you can buy videos.There is neither out there.Trying to get the benefits of new software put to use.P.S. I still love my HSP.Any chance at all of Bob and Celeritive Technologies ever doing business again??Probably will be using V23 for HSP for quite sometime.That kinda sucks because if I want the best of both worlds I can see having to do 2 programs for 1 side of part.One in 23 and one in 25.Is there anything still in works for HSP,if adaptive roughing is not it??