584,862 active members*
5,152 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Small CNC Wood Router VS Large CNC Wood Router

Small CNC Wood Router VS Large CNC Wood Router

Small Computer Numerical Controlled Routers
    Computer numerical controlled routers or CNC wood router come in many different sizes. They range from small tabletop models to routers that are used to cut profiles on panels for houses. The small tabletop routers are operated by a computer that controls the movement of the motor and plunge-depth of the tool. These type of CNC wood router is used for sign-making and small two-dimensional carving. Slightly larger CNC wood router is also used for cutting 4-by-8-foot plywood sheets into cabinet blanks and tabletops.
    Large CNC wood Routers
    These routers, although the same type of design as the smaller versions, can get large enough to cut out entire gable ends of houses from prefabricated panels. They may have a beam that carries the router motor across a table as big as 30 feet wide and 100 feet long. These specialized cnc wood router is used for the precision cutting of homes that are tightly fitted together in the field or home site. It may sound expensive to operate, but the routers are contained indoors to protect the precision electronics and mechanisms. An entire home can be cut in a matter of hours. With precision-cutting, the assembly at the job site takes only a matter of a couple of days as opposed to weeks.
    Amanda Cheung from OMNI, www.omni-cnc.com,
    [email protected], Skype: omni-cnc

hi,
    am from qatar now am work with xk45mt-3b chaina router machine version ncstudio 8.255
    before am working in another one software. so i dont unterstand this but i will try.already i draw one drwing in type edit soft,then open nc studio but drawing is not show.
    so please anybody know ncstudio soft ,please guide me
    how to calibrate
    how to set orgion point
    how to set set offset
    how to check surface zero
    totaly ask please ask how to run the machine step by step or we are know any tutorial website ask me

hi
    do you have the NCstudio manual ? If not , please contact me .
    Email : [email protected]