585,875 active members*
4,118 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Does DynaTorch Actually CARE ?

I have been trying to get in Touch with Dyna Torch for over a week now to get a quote on potentially buying one of their machines. I have tried their on line Contact form since they list no email addresses, I have tried ringing their phone numbers and had no luck.

I was pretty keen on their machine but now it has me concerned if this is how they treat potential customers what would they be like if I actually gave them some money ?

Has anyone had any dealing with Dyna Torch which are actually favourable ? or are they just another one of those companies to avoid if you actually beleive a business should provide some level of customer service ?

It might explain why there only seem to be a few people in the world saying nice machines and some ex-customoers who are ex's for a reason.

Anyway any info would be great as I still like some of their machine features and maybe I just have rotten luck.

Just tried their website contact form one last time :

Failed to send your message. Please try later or contact the administrator by another method.

Guess that is a sign from the interweb gods on who to deal with

You can send an email to [email protected]. He is one of the owners.

Gary

I cannot understand why you are having trouble. The phones are ringing and working fine. The web site was recently updated and I will check the links right away but a week ago it was also fine. I have personally been working overtime on some new products so I have not had time to keep up with things here. I know that others have been getting quotes and such without a problem. Please contact me directly so I can see what is causing all the trouble. 256-509-328six. or my email that was posted above.

hmm

Here you go just so you don't think I am some sort of bottom feeding spammer.

I have sent you an email direct, you really should at least put an email address on your website cause your form sure as heck isn't getting you any customers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DynaTorchContact.jpg  

I will have to say that the contact page is not working for me either. I tried to send a test email using the contact page and I got the same message.
    I am sure they will get it fixed. Maybe a bug in the website update.

The quality and support for their machines is unmatched. My whole business is built around my Dynatorch system any I could not be happier with the support I get every time I call and the quality and performance I get out of my machine everyday.
    I call them on a regular basis with questions they have always went out of there way to be helpful. They have never failed to answer the phone. Not sure why you are having issues. I am sure Dynatorch will make sure your taken care of.

??

This must a joke right?
    I have used my Dynatorch 6x12 gantry 6 days a week now for a year with no issues, when I have questions or need assistance I call their main # 877-260-2390 and Holly or other office staff always answer providing it's between 7:30 and 4pm central time.
    Russell and Mike provide immediate help over the phone. I have called leon and he has returned my call late Saturday when I had questions.

The software is great, coupled with Wecim i can cut and pierce like a pro.
    You buy their system or components and connect the dots and your up and running, no need to be an electrical engineer.
    Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hworks View Post
    This must a joke right?
    I have used my Dynatorch 6x12 gantry 6 days a week now for a year with no issues, when I have questions or need assistance I call their main # 877-260-2390 and Holly or other office staff always answer providing it's between 7:30 and 4pm central time.
    Russell and Mike provide immediate help over the phone. I have called leon and he has returned my call late Saturday when I had questions.

The software is great, coupled with Wecim i can cut and pierce like a pro.
    You buy their system or components and connect the dots and your up and running, no need to be an electrical engineer.
    Andy.
    Nope no Joke at all. I have sent emails direct to the provided email address and still heard nothing so I still have no idea if they are actually going to respond.

I haven't bothered rining again since I want a quote I figure getting it in writting is a better option and besided call me stupid but if they aren't going to offer good email support then I won't buy from them. Not everyone works in Central Time.

So far they have provided no email response, their contacts page doesn't work and I have found as many bad reports about their machines as I have found good ones. Many of the bad ones have to do directly with their lack of response which is exactly what I am seeing right now.

I guess that is why Torchmate get so many sales, they actually respond to you with the requested information.

OK everyone, I got the web service to fix the broken link. Thanks to all for pointing that out. You cannot tell when it's not working without testing and it's hard to keep testing everything all the time. The phones however seem to be fine so I am perplexed about that. Calling only after hours? Not leaving a message? I do hope it's not simply an attempt to plant seeds of doubt about our performance but I have to wonder. This is serious stuff.
    Leon

Quote Originally Posted by LeonD View Post
    OK everyone, I got the web service to fix the broken link. Thanks to all for pointing that out. You cannot tell when it's not working without testing and it's hard to keep testing everything all the time. The phones however seem to be fine so I am perplexed about that. Calling only after hours? Not leaving a message? I do hope it's not simply an attempt to plant seeds of doubt about our performance but I have to wonder. This is serious stuff.
    Leon
    WTF so as a potential customer who has been unable to contact you and even went to the extent of providing a page dump of your broken website to show I wasn't just tyre kicking and you are suggesting that I am in some way trying to give you a bad name.

I would say you are doing that fine all on your own.

You provide me with your direct email address to which I send an email and still have no response yet you have the time to come on here and suggest I am just trying to get you bad publicity.

If you were so worried about Customer feedback try responding to people, I would also suggest that the way in which you dealt with WSS did more to get you a bad reputation than me having no luck with contacting you will ever have.

I don't know if you have noticed but if you Google your machines there aren't that many people with nice things to say about them. I, however, was looking to buy a good quality CNC Machine and Plasma-Joe had given you guys a good rap so I thought I would find out for myself and give you the benefit of the doubt.

I guess Plasma-Joe must have been the exception and the way in which you dealt with WSS more of the rule. :argue:

Wow, Talk about turning on the flame machine.

FYI I did respond to Brad's email directly before returning here.
    Sent a nice letter and all. I guess that for some folks only a hint of questioning what does not make sense is enough to set them off big time. Sorry you took it the worst possible way. Our customers do most often speak best for us so I will leave this thread now for good. Please feel free to flame, Bar-b-q and roast me on a rotary spit with extra sauce.

I am sure I deserve it in your opinion.

I also purchased a Dyna torch machine and have been using it everyday.
    As for customer support all you have to do is call when they are open.
    Or check out some of the forums.

I really do not think you can compare a Dyna torch to the one you mentioned, but if you do you will find that Dyna Torch is way above the other.

From my experience Dynatorch is a great company with top notch machines and exceptional support. I have never had trouble contacting them....and customers that I speak with that use Hypertherm plasma systems on Dynatorch machines are quite satisfied. Wesites can have issues....don't berate the company for that!

Jim Colt Hypertherm

I've never had a problem getting any one on the line there either.

We recently purchased a used Dynatorch machine from another fabricator and Russell, Mike and Leon have all provided excellent support for us

Leon is a great and helpful guy so other the others. Time zone is different. Try again. You will be very happy when u get the machine - it's a great machine.

As a fellow Dynatorch owner, I can vouch for the quality and support of the Dynatorch system. Every issue I've ever had (which were not very often over the last 5 Years) were settled without a hitch by Leon, Russel, or Walt. Definitely a top notch company, with top notch service.- Jeremy