584,861 active members*
4,662 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

MACHINISTS ONLY APPAREL

ATTENTION ALL OF YOU MACHINISTS!! :wave:

Now available is apparel designed just-for-you to show off your pride of our machining industry. There are 5 different T-Shirt designs currently offered. All of these high-quality designs are in-stock and ready-to-ship.

Please go to our website for all of the details and to place your order today. Just mention in the "Comments Section" on the order form that you saw us on CNCZone and you will receive free shipping for 3 or more T-Shirts ordered.

Thanks for looking at Blue Collar Threadz!

Blue Collar Threadz - Your Source for Machining T-Shirts & Apparel

Must be a Chinese company. Not proud enough to list the location on the web site.

Quote Originally Posted by txcncman View Post
    Must be a Chinese company. Not proud enough to list the location on the web site.
    It lists Jasper, MN as a contact.

Looks legit to me. I'd like to see a little more selection... BUT.... The guy is trying, and I really, really appreciate that!!

(digital calipers???? really.)

Hello from Blue Collar Threadz,

No, we are not a Chinese company. My husband and I own a small machine shop in Jasper, Minnesota, trying to make a go-of-it for our 4 kids. I had tried to find some unique T-shirts for my husband who lives, eats, and sleeps machining. I had no luck. Got to thinking there are probably others out there in the machining world who has run into the same problem. So I jumped into trying my hand at a few T-shirt ideas.

Blue Collar Threadz is in the very early stages. I'm working on other types of apparel, more colors, more designs, etc. As you all know, it just takes time and money. Please bare with us as Blue Collar Threadz continues to evolve. I appreciate you all looking at our site.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 3bmachine View Post

No, we are not a Chinese company. My husband and I own a small machine shop in Jasper, Minnesota, trying to make a go-of-it for our 4 kids. I had tried to find some unique T-shirts for my husband who lives, eats, and sleeps machining. I had no luck. Got to thinking there are probably others out there in the machining world who has run into the same problem. So I jumped into trying my hand at a few T-shirt ideas.

Blue Collar Threadz is in the very early stages. I'm working on other types of apparel, more colors, more designs, etc. As you all know, it just takes time and money. Please bare with us as Blue Collar Threadz continues to evolve. I appreciate you all looking at our site.

Thanks!
    Best of luck to you. Great cause on two counts!

I've done graphics on and off over the years, and have had a long term love affair with T-shirts... I've got a few ideas that you're welcome to.. which I'll try and put together into something that you can visualize.

Quote Originally Posted by 3bmachine View Post

Thanks!
    Put the fact you are a USA company on your site. Be proud to be an American. I do not do online business with companies that do not list a physical address and contact phone number.

Quote Originally Posted by txcncman View Post
    Put the fact you are a USA company on your site. Be proud to be an American. I do not do online business with companies that do not list a physical address and contact phone number.

There are a lot of people that operate completely legitimate businesses from their home, especially for items intended to be sold through the internet. Those same people are not interested in making their home address public information as they have no retail storefront and don't need uninvited "guests" dropping by unannounced at all hours.

I do agree that some general location would be a good idea, even if it's only a local PO box. Definitely list USA as the source as it's very important to customers in this trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Caprirs View Post
    There are a lot of people that operate completely legitimate businesses from their home, especially for items intended to be sold through the internet. Those same people are not interested in making their home address public information as they have no retail storefront and don't need uninvited "guests" dropping by unannounced at all hours.

I do agree that some general location would be a good idea, even if it's only a local PO box. Definitely list USA as the source as it's very important to customers in this trade.
    I completely understand that. Has to be a consideration when going into business. But I stand by my original statement. If something goes wrong in a transaction, I will not do business with a company that does not have contact info listed. There is an option of getting at least a post office box as a business address.

any black long sleeve yet?????