Any cnc proffessional please help me, solve my problem related to my moreisiki fanuc dc spindle drive card A20B-0008-0372/02 09D with oreintion card A20B-0030/02 03B having 5 led alarms on the drive pcb showing to glow led no 3 (phase error,excess sequences ) instantly glows up on powering on the machine which results to make spindle drive not ready and alarm on siumeric control board using software version 802 c 2004 to show wait for spindle, but when I close SH01 onthe oreintion pcb and disconnect and connect serial jack to link between drive & oreintion pcb spindle motor frequently starts moving at 820 rpm showing wait for spindle.Before when the drive was ready the ampere meter at power input was showing to draw abnormal current while cutting jobs and then suddenly the drive became faulty at that instant I noticed and traced out the three resistences 2 ohms 5 watt supplying power to transformer generating ac 19-0-19, 0-75, 0-10,volts had blown out I have replaced them with new ones valued 2.2 ohms 5 watt. Was that minor difference in value of resistence creating problem? any one in the community having some ideas please post recently pl............pl..........pl..................than ks.