585,690 active members*
4,717 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Events, Product Announcements Etc > News Announcements > Wireless Handwheel/USB MPG Pendant For CNC MACH3/4 AXIS CNC Wood Router

Wireless Handwheel/USB MPG Pendant For CNC MACH3/4 AXIS CNC Wood Router

Wireless Handwheel USB MPG Pendant for CNC Mac.Mach 3 / 4 axis Engraving Router Machine
    This Wireless support Mach3 control system, which can be used for cnc wood router, cnc plasma cutting machine, cnc stone router etc.
    Features:
    - wireless operation,to bring you convenience and practicality of the operation.
    - 15 meter wireless transmission distance,stable and reliable data transmission
    - It max support 4 axis. the 4th axis- A axis, no A=0 function ( A axis functions are not as much as the other 3 axis)
    - All the buttons can be programmable
    - About the hand wheel, you move slow, the machine runs slow; also you move fast, the machine runs fast.
    Rich real-time display of large screen LCD:
    - display include:machine status,run,pause,idle,step value
    - display X y Z axis workplace coordinate and x y z axis machine coordinate
    - show the feed rate spindle speed
    Band switch for easy operation:
    - switching X-axis coordinate regulation
    - switching y-axis coordinate regulation
    - switching z-axis coordinate regulation
    - switch hand wheel guide
    - feed adjustment switch
    - speed control switch
    Amanda Cheung from OMNI, www.omni-cnc.com,
    [email protected], Skype: omni-cnc

Has anyone had any success with this type of MPG? If not, I would also appreciate any feedback.

Such kind of MPG used on many kinds of cnc router control system, such as Syntec, LNC, OSAI, NC etc.
    If you are worried about the its quality, kindly send us email, the technician will reply your question.

Smile Wireless MPG

I purchased one of these from fleabay and found it to be a good addition to my chinese 1212 router. The only problem I have is remembering to switch it off when not being used. It's not so much the $$ for the batteries, more like the dummy feeling I get everytime I make such a fopah!
    Drivers install easily and again, I'm happy with mine.
    Hope this helps.
    Bill
    billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)

Not bad using experience. If anyboday need wireless handwheel USB MPG Pendent, let me know. Send me email.

Re: Wireless Handwheel/USB MPG Pendant For CNC MACH3/4 AXIS CNC Wood Router

I just added one of these to a converted Atlas lathe. It is causing a strange problem during threading. It is not allowing Mach3 to control the Z feed speed after the first pass. The first pass and retract run at the desired distance per rev but then the turning feed runs at the retract speed and the retract seems to run at the feed speed. Anyone have any thoughts on what is causing this? If I disable it in the plugin config threading works perfectly.